Giving Away 100B+ and Biomassing?

what’s wrong with you?

Well this short video maybe gets a bit philosophical and deep, but it shows my thought processes:

2 Likes

you’re retarded

3 Likes

Corp name is “DRAMA CENTRAL”, pilot has been in Dogfort. Read the corp description and tell me that probably can’t go wrong. Appart from a Smartbomb Rokh on the Ping perhaps and links to “instructions” that lead to ugly NSFW sites.

1 Like

grafik

any more questions?

3 Likes

Edit: Also funfact…

:slight_smile:

Edit: And these are just for added flavor…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well played Nemesis DCC I say.

I knew when I wasn’t allowed to stay in my Machariel something was wrong.

I knew when we were told to orbit his Battleship at 5km in a Pod something was wrong.

If you fell for this one, well …

:rofl:

1 Like

Can’t say it wasn’t quite obvious what is going on since I read his reddit post, but well played still.

As for the grand finale with the mach surrounded by the pod blob, it was outright hilarious. This is why I went in my Magnate and the moment arrived from fleet warp burnt away using MWD up to 200+ km distance.

Funnily enough he even tried to convince me to get close by saying something along the line of “okay you can come too get nearby” despite claiming nobody can come unless in a pod.

Once the fireworks was over just had to warp to the wreck and grab it then dock up and get back for some corpses too.

:smiley:

It went as expected but that does not take away from the fun. The people who eagerly and greedily insta-accepted those supposed giveaway scam contracts linked in chat were also hilarious. It all was all too obvious even without the fact that it was Jita where all this happened. :laughing:

Hopefully some people learned some valuable lessons today if nothing else.

4 Likes

Indeed.

Remember folks, this is EVE, TRUST NO ONE, unless they tell you to orbit their smartbomb battleship at 5km in your Pod to get free stuff and then it’s almost certainly 100% legit.

I actually can’t stop laughing every time I recall the mental image of a flock of Pods willingly orbiting a smart bombing battleship in Jita for a ‘giveaway’.

Literally LOL’ing.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Man that was epic! Didn’t want to drag it for too long to avoid too many tears. The poor Reddit guy who decided to ban my reddit account and those of anyone who posted about the event. He must have been in tears I guess? lol

6 Likes

oh dear! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Wait they really banned you from r/Eve for this?

Yup! Me and anyone who tried posting about it after the gank. Someone got real salty! :joy:

5 Likes

Yes and anyone that mentioned it. All threads about it are gone.

Removed by one of the guys that got Podded at the end too. Coincidence I am sure.

2 Likes

well played :slight_smile: o7

1 Like

Wow. So much for r/Eve being the all hardcore one and only true EVE community place… also where everything can be posted in opposition with the heavy handed moderation of the official forums. :joy:

5 Likes

That is what is happening when you trust wrong person, remember, you can trust only me. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

no words, just hahahahahahahaha, hhahahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What is happening in Jita? Another DDOS? Workers on strike…

Too much cleaning the space from floating corpses? :thinking: