Glorification Awaits

Do not waste your time or breath here @Thracius_Xan

It has been made abundantly clear that the Drifter puppets do not desire diplomacy.

Perhaps some will escape their mindshackles and join us in proving when we move against our ancient Azdaja enemies or the Sansha abominations.

It isnt over.

The future looks bleak for trigs as its all that they could achieve, and Zorya will be spanked now for what she did.

Aka, you are still angry about niarja and complaing about it

9 Likes

6 Likes

That One better

1 Like

I have merged 3 messages from another thread.

1 Like

So, not only have the Collective not inflicted any pain on the Empiresā€™ leadership, they have even failed to meaningfully engage the ones who are actually responsible.

I side with the Peoples. I openly denounce the sins of the Empires. My hostility was prompted by ecological destruction.
Point me to a situation where the Drifters are destroying livelihoods, where they are preying on those unable to defend themselves. I will actively oppose their efforts with the same dogged determination and deserved malice that Iā€™ve directed towards the murder of suns.

Iā€™m waiting.

The impression I get from this statement is that we care about the previous state of trade. I assure you that I do not give a single molecule of a fedoā€™s excrement about the trade route.

In conclusion, when I see the Drifters start a war against the Peoples, Iā€™ll do whatever is effective in stopping their evil. So long as your guns are pointed the same direction, Iā€™ll even fly alongside you and yours.

Death to ego and greed. Life to the Peoples.

1 Like

The hand of diplomacy has been extended, and spat upon. Itā€™s interesting to see the insults and lack of respect. Iā€™m sure this comment will gather even more insults, and several replies about not respecting the people in these systems, which will be ignored. Perhaps you should have cared enough about these systems to bring in more numbers and shut us down.

All of that aside, I understand some of you not wanting to have diplomatic talks. I personally see much larger threats on the horizon and now we are in a position to combat them. It would be nice to be able to fight these threats together, as we have come together and accomplished amazing things on both sides of the fences and that is what I offer.

Nicholas Kondur
Kybernaut Clade

1 Like

Where was the diplomacy 5 months ago? Five weeks ago?

I donā€™t think the Empires are ready to do anything but continue to repel the unwarranted aggressors. Time may change that, should your actions and those of your overlords prove worthy of ā€œrespectā€. Be worthy and you may find it.

1 Like

And with the recent actions by Triglavians over the past few months, I donā€™t blame them. Were I in their place, Iā€™d likely do the same. 5 months ago was 5 months ago. From what weā€™ve been made aware of by our ā€œCommanderā€, the goal of the invasion has been achieved and so now, I look to tomorrow. No mention of future plans have been put forth but I hope that a war against both Sansha and the Drifters is upon the horizon.

1 Like

It is not a ā€œhand of diplomacy extendedā€ if after getting what you wanted by war, you ask people to not try and take it back, or to not try and take revenge, or to not try and attack you in order to stop you from doing it again.

It is diplomacy, yes. Contrary to popular belief is diplomacy is not about ā€œbeing niceā€. But not a hand extended.

3 Likes

Hold on, hold on: you mean to say that you havenā€™t heard of the abject horrors the Drifters have inflicted on civilians in the past?

Recall the Blackout: during that entire period, the Drifters were engaged in a ruthless and vigorous resource-gathering campaign, which is to say they were cracking open baseliner resource processing installations like eggs across all of nullsec.

But in addition to scouring these facilities of material resources like ore, minerals, and technology, EVERY TRACE of biological matter was harvested from the installations, which is to say that the Drifters took every living human being from every area that fell prey to them.

The Triglav, while Iā€™ll readily state them to be invaders, are attempting to ā€œpreserveā€ the lives of baseliners in their new territory. The Drifters, on the other hand, likely see the human beings they took as resources, just as they collect corpses from space. They need materials to build ships, and to build Drifters; the Drifters are, in terms of civilian harm-measurements, FAR above the Triglav.

FROM: GALACTIC HOUR NEWS ROUNDUP: LIGHTS GOING OUT ACROSS NEW EDEN EDITION:

ā€¦

Provost Marshal Valkanir conceded that ā€œTriglavian assaults on static targets are typically aimed at specific objectives and not at inflicting high levels of casualties.ā€ Provost Valkanir went on to say, "The best assessment of AEGIS, and indeed the DED as a whole, is that Triglavian operations on planets, moons, stations, and other orbitals, are primarily focused on intelligence-gathering efforts.

ā€¦

CONCORD has formally revised downward estimates of overall casualties in the outer regions due to widespread Drifter assaults in nullsec, declaring that ā€œconfirmed and reliably reported fatalitiesā€ amount to just over one billion lost. While this figure reduces the estimated death toll by a factor of ten, it would still mean that the recent Drifter attacks represent the deadliest series of events in the New Eden cluster since the Seyllin Incident and connected stellar events of YC111.

3 Likes

Weā€™ll worry about offending a Triglavian diplomat when a real Triglavian diplomat pops up. All you can offer us is useless words.

1 Like

No. I had not.
I had already intended to look into past reports of Drifter engagements; that just shot up to priority one.

1 Like

Why? Those were a response to the ā€œitā€™s not over messageā€ of the Electus Matari. Moving them here makes no sense.

The message itself was about remembering Skarkon and Krirald. Not for gloating over winning.

Have some respect.

1 Like

Why are Edencom here arguing and sharing their opinions? Is the censorship of public opinion only permissible when leveraged against Kybernauts?

Why are EDI free to spout falsehoods, unchallenged, yet in this corner to which our thoughts were relegated, they can freely discuss their views?

If weā€™re shutting down opposing views, Iā€™d like some consistency.

Probably because no one has complained. Unlike you believe, mods donā€™t tend to jump on stuff as long as everyoneā€™s fine with it. Thereā€™s a way to alert them.

But I take this as an expression of a wish that we do not continue here, and will keep the discussion on these matters in the Off-topic thread myself.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.