Golem?

Is the golem the most blinged out pimped out OP high-sec level 4 mission runner one can equip still? haven’t played in years Haven’t seen any new ships that came out that might replace it, but just asking?

Marshall I think is most stupidly expensive hull outside of tournament rewards.

Marshall, that a new ship in the past x years? I’m pretty out of it, haven’t even heard of a Marshall…so it’s stupid expensive, but…i mean…is it ‘better’ than the golem? that’s my bigger point. Not really caring if it’s just expensive cuz it’s collectible or something

Marshall can achieve 4500DPS at a price

torpedos just got a nice buff so the golem should certainly be a competitor for that top spot once again. That said marshal has some nice bonuses that could make it very good for running, but being expensive and a blackops not sure many people have used it and shared results.

Machariels and barghests seem to be the other two best options I can see.

what torp golem buffs?

you can now make golem torp hit with rage at 40km 1400 DPS, making it effectively better than other marauders.

That’s with 2 painters, MJD, MWD, DC.

Yeah it kind of makes me sad I decided three months ago my second Marauder class would be the Vargur. I now have Golem envy.

Just waiting for the upcoming drone marauder

225% bonus to drone damage/hitpoints/tracking speed per level plus standard marauder armor tank bonuses and bastion will be awesome

You will be waiting a long time.

1 Like

Removed a ton of off topic posts.

Huh? I’ve seen post after post, youtube nothing even remotely claims that. I mean how? lol…can you link something? Golems seem to be coming in pve fit at about 1400-1600 right? I can’t imagine anything doing 4500

Just ignore. Look at other posts by that person and you will understand…