Good fit or bad fit

https://www.eveworkbench.com/fitting/rifter/30779369-2085-4ede-04c6-08da9326a534
is it a good fit or bad fit

Fly it in FW low sec and enter a Novice Plex. You’ll find out through experience.

at first i was
yeah is good …
but them i don’t like the lack of prop

It’ll do the same dps as a Slasher, and you’d be safer in one of those because you can circle faster than you gain by using a tracking disruptor to mess with their turrets.

Slasher is fast, course you’ll miss target if you don’t have tracking skilled up and/or no tracking mods fitted.

As for the OP, 200mm AC’s have poor tracking but work great when tracking mods are fit, then again that Stasis mod should help. I think it’s better to run with 150mm AC’s, faster ROF and better tracking, also lower fitting requirements.

Like @tutucox_Khamsi said, lack of prop mod…

Armor plates reduce speed so that fit will be hard-pressed to catch ships in order to apply all those Ewar mods. Might wanna replace Tracking disruptor with a prop mod.

Personally I think it should be taken as a warning sign that something isn’t right when having to fit both Co-Processor and Micro-Aux Power mods just to make a fit work. Probably should look into Implants to offset that…

Lastly there’s an actual sub-forum created for this type of thread - PvP Ships & Modules - EVE Online Forums

Thread moved to correct category.

1 Like

Maybe switch the small rep for an ancillary one. Requires 8x nano paste to run properly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.