Goodbye - Eve-Online Broken and Dead

For anyone who has multiple accounts this is a big deal. I used to have multiple accounts before CCP ensured I didn’t.

What I find unbelievable is the amount of trolls. Having settings wiped is a thing. Also for your complete weak brains out there – if you begin to associate people with VPN clients as botters - you have some real intelligence issues.

3 Likes

Just for the record, some of us are not complete fools. But soccer is bad.

And any other sport is even worse. Be sedentary.

1 Like

While I doubt that invoking the concept of “Deep State” in an argument, especially one about on line gaming, enhances your point of view, I, too, am saddened by the loss of another player from EVE. Hope you return, but if not, may you find a game as complex as EVE to fill your gaming needs.

1 Like

Baseball’s pretty good. Lots of standing around.

1 Like

If you played for 16 years you should probably know that announcing your exit on the forums is a recipe for ridicule. If you are really that fed up, just leave it be and let it die.

1 Like

Closed due to ranting. You can post your quitting thread in Out of Pod Experience so long as it does not contain ranting.

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting