Gotta say bumping and ganking is fun

Oh my… and next week Balos starts selling mining permits and ganking ventures…

3 Likes

Yes, and in fact, they promised to deliver just that in a big presentation at fanfest and showed us some prototype content for bump-damage.

1 Like

Source?
@Galaxy_Pig since reply doesn’t work properly when done to the last post.

1 Like

One of the keynote presentations at fanfest 2012.
Was great! EVE is forever! Can’t wait to see how this goes, along with player-made Stargates! Woo!

2 Likes

Oh right, so not actually relevant to current content. since they probably then ran into the “How do we manage high sec” issue when they actually tried to make it work. And canned it.
Also nearly none of the fanfest content is ever a promise. it’s a “Here is a cool thing we are looking at”. People just misinterpret nearly all of it as actual promises.

Yeah, let’s just hope DUST 514 works out. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Eh, Dust did ok, it broke even by the end of it’s life. It wasn’t all it could have been sure, but it wasn’t this dismal failure everyone loves to claim it was.

Go back and watch the 2012 presentations.

Dust 514, EVE Valkyrie and the whole ‘EVE is forever, we’re taking over all the genres!’ thing was an abysmal failure. Equivocating about this only demonstrates that you must not have been there or in some other way have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

You wanna know what is not fun?

Returning to your computer after making a pot of coffee and noticing that your Orca is sitting 128km from the Ice belt while having a Higgs Anchor Rig fitted.

Warp out, warp in. Or it would take too long?

Ah well that last was just a hypothetical as I do not AFK mine nah uh (as per my permit guidelines)

Warp away then return would be the best option in that case though as mentioned would not be fun.

1 Like

You don’t enjoy interacting with other players in an imaginary space-themed universe?

1 Like

I wonder how that will play for your CSM campaign? How many alts will you need to launder your reputation now?

2 Likes

None, he’s CEO of ICANP again. Apparently being notorious is a “good” thing.

2 Likes

Glad to have you on the dark side. Enjoy the cookies.

I think it would make pvp more exciting.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.