Griefing ruins the game

You answer like a boring 9th grader, with out-of-context quotes among other dishonest strategies. 'bout time you leave.

Feel free to come back though, if you ever have the will to actually discuss and accept opposing opinions.

That’s what I meant with

Emotional damage is only an interpretation in video games. You have no actual measure of it. The so-called “emotional damage” inflicted is only a projection of the griever’s emotional damages.

I played enemy territory quite a lot. I always ran the dude who could call in artillery strikes or engineer. That game was massively underrated.

1 Like

Ahhh. The glories of pedantry.

Officer I think ? engineer had a M1 with grenade launcher, can build fortifications, repair MGs and tanks.

Yeah that game was a bomb. People played counter strike, I never understood the pleasure in that slow as ■■■■ game.

I remember some servers where you were tiny soldiers in a BIG house, like mouse sized. Or some psychedelic ones. like 30 vs 30. player made maps. even player made ranking systems, XP, etc.

Also the map in the fog, with a lot of trenches…
reminded me of UT with the 2face map, until we need to bring construction parts to build our forts, while simultaneously attacking the ennemy .

That was the bomb !! Hours of fun nonstop. “ennemy spotted”. “ennemy in disguise”

1 Like

1 Like

But he literally isn’t ROFL.

I knew it was you Blue :smiley: Trying to hard to type coherently huh :smiley:

In your opinion :smiley:

You only make 550mil/hr while using an 8 bil dread with a 2 bil pod? WTF

1 Like

I’m disappointed I missed out on this salt farm. The Canadians would like you.

1 Like

No worries. This dude posts at least a couple a month.

I mean the Praxis.

Let’s work together as a community and help each other find a route into our target system: J100415. If we all work together as a team, we can teach Arcturen the value of teamwork.

5 Likes

Only 550m/hr?

That’s the highest an individual can possibly make playing Solo C5 in Wormhole space.

It’s far more than you make and you’ve never even flown a dread so you’re really in no position to comment .

Stick to griefing solo players, your idiocy and desperation is showing

The salt makes sense now. We killed this guy and his Astra back in September. He anchored this in a hole that was already occupied. We went in to help kill it. This guy docked in the anchoring structure with the DST containing the core when it had less than 10% left. We bubbled and waited for him to pop out and we popped him then too. He’s not a smart person.

September 4 and 5th.

1 Like

Haha you mad griefer? You actually gonna try and figure out jspace and come for me?

That’s cute. Goodluck.

Yes I’m sure the first time you did something you did it perfectly without making any mistakes.

And I really don’t care about you. Any Corp can gank 12v1, you aren’t special.

You are just the ones that did it when I had had enough. It’s been done by other corps numerous times before.

You guys are a bunch of hyper casuals that flip out over a rolling praxis.

Oh the irony.

1 Like

How is that ironic? My frustration has nothing to do with a singular Praxis it has everything to do with being constantly out numbered.

Unlike you plebs I’m not so content starved I flip out over the chance to get on a kill mail for a 200 mil roller

1 Like

And you follow me like an obsessed little school girl shadowing her first crush.

Get over it.

Well, your corp can’t.

4 Likes