Guarantor

Not every African prince is a 419 scammer.

1 Like

419 scamer ? Well dont know what it means. I always knew only Monarcha that wears real full plate armor. Newer knew this, that fights as a black panter in avengers trylogy.

The name comes from the section of the Nigerian penal code that the scam violates, the link explains it in detail.

The Eve equivalent is probably isk doubling.

Black Panther is the former prince, and current king of Wakanda in the avenger-verse.

What did hapened in Eve Universe in 14 september 2017 year?

This maybe?

ā€“Unsure Gadget

Edit: Yeah. I see GigX mentioned in the screenshots.

ā€“More Sure Gadget

2 Likes

More like Quick Gadget :rocket:

I was going with another source.

1 Like

From whatā€™s i renember, the story was quite diferent and on my opiniom gigx provoked all this mess. Not to mention jurney of the Judge into administratoron of serwer to change ownership by administratation panel. Its not something that we should be proud of. Instead conquer, you now need a telefone to admin. Its disaster and fall of everything. Entire game mechanics goes goodbye.

Shady meetings in bars have been going on since man discovered booze.

Many of the best deals and worst betrayals are conceived in this manner, in this Eve is mirroring real life.

1 Like

I hope youā€™re third party service makes a bit lot more sense than this thread.

Anyone that uses you deserves whatever happens.

Reported

This thread deserves Billy.

Unlock the cellar and let him out forthwith.

1 Like

Nah, hes had too many complaints and Ive had too many warnings from the Social Services

1 Like

Billy has an ASBO.

rofl

1 Like

Scipio_Artelius Why so rude. Its not my service, rather hosting quite popular maner.
And renember, always watch what you wish. Always you can end on splited into two pieces planet.

1 Like

I cant even tell if this is EVE Related.

3 Likes