β˜… :aura: Guides and 🎁 Giveaways

5 bil ISK donation spent in preparations for an upcoming giveaway aimed at rookies.

β˜… Prelude

β˜… Purchase

The past few weeks I’ve spent the 5 bil donation on Sunesis destroyers.

Total items purchased 552
Total spent 4,999,633,000 ISK
Average spent per item 9,057,306.15942 ISK
Remaining balance 367,000 ISK

β˜… Future giveaway

Similar to an earlier but much smaller scale giveaway the Sunesis destroyers will be given away one by one over time to rookie players in starter, career and other systems.

You can read the details of the mentioned earlier giveaway in the related thread:

The destroyers will be fitted with Medium shield extenders to provide basic tank which will be paid for by the Kherub Angels corporation.

As the Sunesis has minimal skill requirements and is a versatile craft capable of ratting and general combat, small hauling, can be fitted to be sub 2 sec align, can be fit for salvaging and so on it is a good kick starter craft for new players which has its uses even for a veteran player thus is a suitable tool that the receiving player can benefit from long term.

An example fit:

β˜… Conclusion

I am confident spending @Drago_Shouna β€˜s donation to kick start over half a thousand rookie players’ careers with such a useful ship is a satisfactory expenditure of the donated funds.

I am looking forward to execute the giveaway which definitely will be a long term effort.

β˜… Gratitude

Again I thank @Drago_Shouna who generously donated 5 billion ISK to our giveaway fund before biomassing his characters.

2 Likes