★ :aura: Guides and 🎁 Giveaways

100 posts, gratz.

It’s good to see after 2 years of service you’re still providing help to new players.

2 Likes

The new missile and rocket BPCs as expected proven to be a very popular addition to the giveaway. :slight_smile:

As usual guides still available, giveaways still ongoing.

1 Like

Guides still available, giveaways still ongoing.

Also new content from the Kherub Angels:

1 Like

Extended Holiday Special for the Public Bluerpint Giveaway

During November and December everyone can request up to 50 ship blueprints and 50 ammo buleprints per character per calendar month among the usual limits for the rest of the categories during this two month extended holiday edition of the giveaway.

2 Likes

Blueperint giveaway in holiday special mode. :christmasparrot:

1 Like

Wow, 50 ship BPC’s and 50 munitions BPC’s per character?

That should definitely jump-start some production careers.

Keep up the good work. By the way, you are advertising this in-game, right?

Yup perfect time to get a bunch of blueprints for industry or just to stock up for future losses. Also yes when I have the time I promote it in all 12 starter NPC corp chats, though I am quite busy IRL nowadays so had less of an opportunity to do that but will try to find time if I can. Word of mouth can go a long way so if you or anyone else feels like it spreading the word is always welcome!

1 Like

Sure thing, I’ll link the thread in Corp chats as well.

1 Like

1 Like

Industry grade missile and rocket blueprints in “special” category in about a month

A couple days ago I’ve harvested another month worth of blueprint copy jobs for the missile and rocket BPCs and this time started a new month long copy cycle for maximum runs industry grade versions of the blueprints which will be available in the “special” blueprint category in about a month.

1 Like

Donated 4800 blueprints to the Bombers Bar Santa giveaway

A blueprint package of 4800 single run fully or highly researched blueprint copies was donated recently to Bombers BarSanta for the Bombers Bar Gift Bombing event.

The pack contains 200 of each of the following blueprints: Vexor, Thrasher, Thorax, Stabber, Rupture, Omen, Moa, Maller, Corax, Coercer, Caracal, Algos, Scythe, Exequror, Breacher, Atron, Dragoon, Slasher, Tristan, Condor, Catalyst, Station Vault Container, Station Container, Station Warehouse Container.

Hopefully the blueprints will reach people who make good use of them.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of BP’s.

During the last half of the Skilling Spree event, I was posting your thread in 9 different NPC starter corp chat channels almost every day, had a few new players say thanks for the tip, hopefully they contacted you. If not, well I tried.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Donated 9000 blueprints to @Commander_A9’s Luminaire Snowball Fight VI giveaway

A blueprint package of 9000 single run fully or highly researched blueprint copies was donated recently to @Commander_A9 for the Luminaire Snowball Fight VI giveaway event (and for any future giveaway he holds).

The pack contains 200 of each of the following blueprints: Vexor, Thrasher, Thorax, Stabber, Rupture, Omen, Moa, Maller, Corax, Coercer, Caracal, Algos, Scythe, Exequror, Breacher, Slasher, Tristan, Condor, Catalyst, Station Vault Container, Station Container, Station Warehouse Container, Crucifier, Epithal, Incursus, Inquisitor, Magnate, Maulus, Punisher, Rifter, Tormentor, Wreathe, Bantam, Burst, Executioner, Griffin, Heron, Imicus, Kestrel, Merlin, Navitas,

The pack contains 100 of each of the following blueprints: Atron, Dragoon, Iteron V, Kryos, Nereus, Tayra, Probe, Miasmos

Hopefully the blueprints will reach people who make good use of them.

Everyone feel free and encouraged to participate in this fun event!

2 Likes

Soo, are you still giving away Blueprints to new players?

Yes of course, still have plenty of blueprints to give away.

Ok, cool, will continue linking thread in starter corps

1 Like

1 Like

Maximum runs versions of the missile and rocket blueprints have been added to the “special” blueprint category of the public blueprint giveaway.

★ Inferno Cruise Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 200 runs)
★ Inferno Heavy Assault Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Inferno Heavy Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Inferno Light Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)
★ Inferno Rocket BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)
★ Mjolnir Cruise Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 200 runs)
★ Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Mjolnir Heavy Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Mjolnir Light Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)
★ Mjolnir Rocket BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)
★ Nova Cruise Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 200 runs)
★ Nova Heavy Assault Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Nova Heavy Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Nova Light Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)
★ Nova Rocket BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)
★ Scourge Cruise Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 200 runs)
★ Scourge Heavy Assault Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Scourge Heavy Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 300 runs)
★ Scourge Light Missile BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)
★ Scourge Rocket BPC (10 ME / 0 TE, 600 runs)

1 Like

Holiday mode permanent and increased special limit

The monthly 50 limit on ship and ammo blueprints is now permanent and the special category limit was raised to 3 per month. (With the additional rule that no more than 10 of the same ship and ammo plus no more than 1 of the same special blueprint can be requested each month.)

2 Likes

2 Likes