Guys..?

lol The guy’s a true hero of EvE, the Jane Goodall of the Fedo.

Hopefully he would support such a worthy endeavor.

2 Likes

Yeah he would …
… and then he’d take them away from you.

:3

2 Likes

Convert it into coins.

Why?

–Gadget likes to swim

8 Likes

I would be able to play the game in peace. Without having to worry about having isk for everything.

2 Likes

Fund a war and destruction.

1 Like

I’d pay every Jita scam.

1 Like

So first you turn it into coins, and then you fill your captain’s quart…

Ah, hell.

4 Likes
  • Turn it all into PLEX and place it in PLEX Vault.
  • Create and warp to a safespot in Jita that is almost impossible to warp to without a bookmark (not between celestials, etc.) then safe log.
  • Pre-announce at least a few days but preferably a week ahead on reddit, the forums and whatnot what will come next.
  • Live stream signing in, moving the PLEX into cargo hold from PLEX Vault then jettisoning the PLEX then warping to Jita 4-4 and docking up.
  • The jetcan will expire in 1.5-2 hours.
  • Enjoy the show. :popcorn: :smiling_imp:
  • Optionally might even sell fake bookmarks to the jetcan location for billions of ISK just to honor Jita tradition. :wink:
3 Likes

Probably nothing of any real value since I’m already not doing much with half that amount.

1 Like

I’d have 3t isk.

2 Likes

A trillion ISK!!! Wow. As a new player I can barely imagine what you could do with that, but here goes…

Try everything in the game. Go everywhere, see everything (and never mind a few losses along the way). Spread the love, be generous, make friends (and enemies) along the way. Find a meaningful goal that gives something back to the community.

Have fun. Blow stuff up.

Then rinse and repeat! :crazy_face:

1 Like

CLC-dr-evil

8 Likes

RMT it and spend it on Star Citizen

True, however, had I acquired it via similar means I would also be incarcerated and likely fully shaved.

3 Likes

I’d do something like Sindel’s “Angel Project”, with paid FCs/professors who’d teach newbies the game and take them out on roams (fully funded, OFC).

I’d probably find a way to invest a large portion of it so that the dividends could keep the organization running longer than the 1T alone could. Might have to contact Chribba about that or something.

Would do more for new player retention and the health of the game than any UI tweak or change to career agents ever could.

Be very careful what I wish for, for starters. I offered to take isk off someone who was rage-quitting and they gave it to me on another toon. As a bounty.

Well for openers I would cancel my plans for fund raising in November for Operation Magic School Bus

m

6 Likes

Hmm after getting up from the floor i would like to help out the newbro’s in some way. Or maybe i fly around hisec and jettison cans at planets etc with plex or other nice goodies
But tbh i probally just share it with my friends

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Why are you laying on the floor?
This reads so wrong and causes all the wrong images in my head. :smiley:

Buy AT ships and use them in abyssal PVP.