Guys..?

You could send it to me, I will double it and send it back. Then you’d have TWO trillion ISK!!

3 Likes

This post needs a descriptive title.

take over the market…in a remote system, and retire on the income stream…

1 Like

Announce to alliance members that now SRP is unlimited and valid 24/7. Enjoy the fireworks :slight_smile:

Also fill the free newbro hangar with battleships !

LOL i would be getting up from the floor as if i was given 1 tril isk i would pass out. I dont even know how many zero’s that is.

Oh, hey, let me help you without directly answering your question! :smiley:

1000 = One Thousand
1000000 = One Million
1000000000 = One Billion
1000000000000 = One Trillion

Also please note that german speaking people use different terms.

For german speaking people,
a billion is actually a “Milliarde” and a “trillion” is actually a “Billion”.
A german “Billiarde” is an US “Quadrillion”, etc. etc.

One USAmerican Trillion is thousand times thousand times thousand times thousand.

:blush:

1 Like

Oh my head hurts now lol :frowning:

@Scat_Lover

well … buy as much plex as possible push the price up

JuuR

1 Like

start learning pvp after 12 and a half years and whelp some amazing ship on stream. Not stopping until it’s been completely spent on explosions.

1 Like

Aww :frowning: *hugs*

Way too logical :wink:

I have wondered whether using SI prefixes might make it easier to communicate quantities
( 1G Isk instead of 1kkk Isk )

1 Like

For that people would need to understand what you mean by 1G …
… and I doubt that’s ever going to happen. :slight_smile:

I’ve rarely ever seen people use kk or kkk …
… and I certainly would never do that.

Russian players do that with some frequency. I use it often just having picked it up from them.

1 Like

Well is to many 0’s and no point in dreaming of that sorta isk as i never get more than 3 bil b4 most goes to plex but hats off to those that have umm that many 0’s :frowning:

id buy my last skill i need for 60b and maybe do a ship collection with the rest

1 Like

Well my idea when i save enough have always been to get a freighter and fill the cargo with as much npc as possible( slaves, doctors, military’s and civilians). And also put in as much wine and commodity’s. Then I would fill it with plex and skins to top it of.( would not equal 1 tril isk, but I’d have isk over to spend on ships for me and my friends).

Then I’d name she ship titanic, and be on my way.
Routing through nullsec aimlessly until I get sunk, and the be posting that killmail forever, wherever I go.

1 Like

you wouldnt make it out of the jita area lol, well maybe to 1 of the 0.5 choke points anyways

I got a route already, but I’m not starting from jita :slight_smile:

You should just warp to an ice mining field and wait for your demise to make the scenery fit the ship name. :ice_cube: :wink:

3 Likes

Very good idea. Or just wait for a ship called iceberg to take me out in null lol