Now that everything is nerfed to the ground, what do you guys do for ISK?

Apart from Incursions (still unerfed payouts for some reason regardless everything else nerfed in the game)
And apart from buy PLEX for irl money…

what do u guys do for isk and fun?

Thanks… just looking for opinions

1 Like

I’m not a poor irl, so this is how I do it.

2 Likes

I sell Billy’s brain

6 Likes

I heavily invested in red dots about a month ago and just recently sold the bulk of them to a single corp in the Iceland system. Made out great, although I feel that the demand may have already peaked. I am now looking at the market and gameplay for the next trend.

8 Likes

Scam people, alts feed me injectors, golden monocles, plex trade, all the good stuff.

2 Likes

How many times have you scammed someone with something that is pickled in alcohol and barely functional?

5 Likes

Uhhh 5 or 6 times so far

2 Likes

One brain cell at a time then, there’s not many left.

On topic I sell Fedo erotica, them Gallente folk will buy anything if you label it right.

2 Likes

I don’t need more money. :stuck_out_tongue:

But basically market speculation combined with production.

2 Likes

Blow up other players, sell the loot.

3 Likes

Hmm… Nerfed you say? I’m making more ISK mining than I have in recent years.

2 Likes

Mining and Missions. Nothing has changed…

1 Like

My revenue streams include incursions, PvP, Abyss, exploration, Youtube, speculation, and a few other things which I won’t mention. I used to do EC’s (until they got nerfed), Industry, regional trade, PI, and ratting (and yes, missioning and mining). There’s also a bunch of other stuff that interest me, that I haven’t gotten around to doing yet.

Anyway, I do different stuff for different reasons. For example, I like the social aspects of incursions, the Abyss is something I can do any time by myself, and even though I can make more money more reliably by doing other stuff, PvP is my most fun revenue stream.

1 Like

PI is probably my biggest income source. Then trading, mining and industry. And faction warfare provides the occasional top up.

1 Like

I sell mining permits for isk. I have taken a vow of poverty so I cannot hold more than 10 million on this character.

For fun, I sell mining permits to players after I’ve blown them up.

It is a complete coincidence that the method of making isk, and the method of having fun, coincide with each other.

Always remember. If you love your job, you’ll never have to work a day in your life, because eve online is about fun, and isnt supposed to be a second job.

5 Likes

If I need a quick influx of ISK, I’ll sell off some of my assets, most of which is loot gained from 10+ years of mainly doing Exploration mixed in with some Missions, Epic Arcs and Cosmos.

However for the past couple of years I’ve been taking advantage of CCP’s DLC’s and PLEX sales which makes it a lot easier to get ISK, thus no more grinding or liquidating assets.

1 Like

I do nothing for isk atm since the market changes and PVP for fun. I have such a huge stockpile I could go for years without making any more isk or buying ships.

2 Likes

You were lucky. I invested in brown squares and I’m still trying to sell them off.

1 Like

Exploration, some PI, industry and trading, as well as checking out contracts for things people might list cheap. Also if I come across wrecks or containers left laying around well fair game.

2 Likes

You can not seriosely expect people to give you here the list of activities, that need to be nerfed by CCP, can you?

1 Like