Hacking an MTU

There is no such thing as “too many possibilities for people affecting each other”.

What you think I want is not what I want. Please insist on knowing better than me … please. You are just exaggerating again, coming up with a stupid horror scenario to give your post any weight, because it has zero meaning and only intents in getting people to pick up on it.

There is nothing more to add, because everything has been covered already. As I sincerely doubt that you will understand that you are way out with your thoughts, I will let reasonable people be the judges of your posts.

Have a nice day.

Yes, there is. Next thing you will want is to steal somebody’s spaceship with the player still in it as an alternative to shooting it.

It also seems to me the idea is a bit like afk cloaking. Somebody sees someone in local, and the thought of having someone in the system who they cannot get to is making them mad. Only here it’s the MTU of another player, which needs to be picked up and looked inside or else it drives them mad when they see one and cannot have it.

It’s a sucker’s nightmare - the thing they cannot have is the thing they want the most… It’s working as intended.

You, too. Have a nice day.

You scan shoot it an loot it, you will go suspect which is of course why people come up with these elaborate ideas for “hacking” because they don’t want to go suspect, they have :valid reasons: for that.

They won’t SAY that’s why they want the hacking (remember they have :valid reasons:) but that is what it really is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.