Hacking poco's and abandoned structures

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could hack poco’s and abandoned structures? I know a lot of poco’s were dropped and forgotten about, and possibly non-playing players still reap the income. Abandoned structures don’t necessarily have to be killed either.
We obviously have the tech and knowledge, we can hack ess and sites already. We have access to faction designs, and knowledge of hacking faction equipment to use in other things. Are we, the smartest beings in new eden, too dumb to hack? Modern humans do it all the time, so why would we have lost that skill? We’re not sleeping jovians, we’re not braindead morons.

3 Likes

obviously if i could, i would. It isnt a function in the game. You are aware that this video game has limits and features that can be changed or added, right?

3 Likes

+1

Very interesting

there was some kind of conquerable mechanic put in a while ago i think for POS’s as well as planets and such, this i think has since been tweeked, however if a POS is powered down, i thinking hacking it in this state should allow you to attempt to take control. maybe a 15-20 minute contested timer this way original owners can fight back?

1 Like

after watching the keynote, conquering capsuleer structures on behalf of your faction should be a thing

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.