Happier running solo

Unlike you, I don’t give a ■■■■ about that.
That’s just you, believing everyone else does as well.

So … confirming that you’re pretty stupid.

Why are you still here? :slight_smile:

1 Like

NPC Mining Fleets, Pirate Strongholds (FOB), Triglavian, etc.

Sure but CCP keeps changing that aspect, all in the name of chaos. (Meaning that CCP actually has no idea what to do so they’re trying everything)

Also just on a side note:

In my opinion the main reason CCP keeps pushing for more group play - they think it will bring back massive fleet wars which will get more free press from game review sites.

5 Likes

It just seemed so utterly pointless, I have no issue with danger and stuff, hell I was gun mining in NPC null with people actively hunting me. That got nerfed too by the way and made me feel it was pointless, the refining nerf ruined my fun and made me look for other stuff to do.

The NPC miners make sure that there are very few big rocks.

Well at least CODE are still ice mining in Kamio, so it is all good. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I will go read something instead, Anglo-Saxon England by Sir Frank Stenton, I was reading it when I had the car serviced, might as well continue.

PS I was only thinking of mining to make some Tornados for the lads and use up my stock of minerals (40m Trit) on something that my alliance mates could use.

4 Likes

It’s scarcity. You find some big rocks, you find some small rocks, or maybe you find no rocks. When you don’t see the point, you’re looking at it from the wrong perspective. Everyone who really wants this ore will absolutely be taking this ore. Everyone else will just complain about how it’s not more comfortable and lazy to mine. :slight_smile:

Ohhhh … what are you going to do with a Tornado fleet?

You’ve been here for close to an eternity.

You’ve ganked pods in Hek worth billions, boasted about it, posted KMs, shared hate mails …

You thirst for it, you yearn for it, that sweet sweet “green” hit, the destination, the mew, the kill … just like the greater majority of people in the community.

You’re the massive liar here, and hypocrite, not I, as I don’t deny it to myself, nor to others, for what it is.

Just like, right now, I don’t deny ganking your ass back to mommy, and I wont deny sending it back once again after your next reply.

… and you’re most probably thinking to do just the same as you finish reading this …

1 Like

That’s the problem isn’t it, to send multiple characters out all with enough skills to focus on the activities that are in the advertising yet come out with empty pockets for social interaction within the game, lack of effort?
How much effort is enough in your opinion, where is the bar in your opinion?
Lack of IQ, why would you even go here and suggest that experiences in game are tied to one’s IQ, pretty sad when your opening post are questioning someone else’s experiences in game as a lack of their IQ rather than perceptions of the the experiences one has, rather then throw poo I choose not too as a way to open a dialogue in most cases.

If they undock and are within the eve verse then they very much are IN play, they can be ganked, bumped, and more, point is so many don’t like AFK players and that is just a strange thing to latch on to and worry about in a sense you are making my point, I have reached out to corp members with no response, I’m not raging at them, life happens, but it actually upsets you enough to go full on with calling them lazy, and afraid (if they were they wouldn’t be AFK).

If I feel that solo play is being attacked it is because it has been nerfed enough to be noticed by my perception, I could have the wrong perception but if I listed them people would automatically dismiss it so I don’t.

2 Likes

You mean goons, code has just become one with that blob of cancer.

2 Likes

They are trying to drive afk/farmers from the game. Sorry, but seems like most of your friends fall into that category.

The economy got into trouble by the game being too safe and too farmable.

Because it’s a pvp game.

And pvp has a far better retention rate than farming, it’s also far better at self-balancing economy wise. So it’s less laziness and more sacrificing short term cash for long term health.

Sounds like people just hiring you to take a slice of your income. Which sucks for sure.

May i ask what you wanted to do?

This ^^^

We were spoiled by moon rocks and got used to leaving an orca mining for an hour without touching it. I am very pleased to see less orcas and more barges since moon mining got it’s nerf.

But if they never were, we’d still be over the moon to find a 18km3 rich plagioclase rock.

Lesson learned. Be very careful what you give away, because it may not be so easy to take it back.

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Funny right ? You just did it as well.

What? Make fun of you?

1 Like

Oh that sounds awful! Gameplay where you have to do something every three minutes instead of watching the screen saver for half an hour without input?

1 Like

Makes you feel less dead inside ? Filling up that hole in your existence ? (even just a little, one gif at a time champ …)

1 Like

It is just painfully tedious and unrewarding. the lock time of an Orca is terrible and they often ran out together, it came over as just a complete waste of time, total unrewarding gameplay for me. Twenty minutes of acute boredom and tedious play for no gain.

It is awful gameplay and you seem to be upset that I pointed it out, sorry for triggering you, I am sure you can calm down in a bit.

OP sorry for making your thread go off on a tangent. It is difficult to find a group of people to do stuff with, have you thought about AG stuff.

3 Likes

That’s just your perspective, because you’re used to how it was before.
Again … new players won’t mind, because they don’t know the difference.
That’s all that really matters.

If you want better ore/hr, Dracvlad …
… then do the one sensible thing that yields the most.

Gank miners. :blush:

Marc Morris (excellent modern medievalist) has a new book on the Anglo-Saxons coming out next year - in the meantime, his Norman Conquest is very good if you have any interest in the final phase of AS history, with no partisan sympathies for either Norman or Saxon…

3 Likes

That is the question, so I not only went with an indy, mining, and a null corp, (all different corporations), for a taste of bit of everything so I could see where the game is more involved, every request, every eve mail, every corp chat has largely gone unanswered, I even volunteered for pvp and skilled up to support the activities, to help with supplies, for recon, but no answer, as silly as it is, I have a full time job and I’m volunteering for more work to help the end goals of a corporation, I definitely feel like the guy left sitting on the bench, no matter what I will take with me back to my system is what I want to keep, everything else will be self destructed for insurance or liquidation sale and I will move back to run my own corp, I don’t need profits as my account is self sufficient, I probably need a growing corporation rather then an established one, that was probably my mistake, cause I enjoy tasks and solving problems but not doing what I can do on my own running solo while not being a part of action if that makes sense.

Mommy mommy look at me!!

1 Like

As someone who has played in both established and new founded corps (and alliances), I can tell you. Even in established there is plenty of things you can do together. Yeah, don’t expect that you as a new recruit can immediately join in with the ranks of the high end officers. But you can always ask where you can help / assist if they need it, and a good corp will take your help.

From what I have seen in this thread, you just haven’t found the corp that suits you (hint: use NightCrawler85’s linked post to help you find it). I too have joined corps that in the end, just did not do it for me. I left, went solo for a bit, but then looked for the next one to join. Finding a good corp is hard, finding the perfect corp is near impossible.

28UpAip