Happier running solo

Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

If you really are open to a little of everything or a lot of anything, might I suggest faction warfare.

You will find small gang corps with a lot of freedom but on occasion there will be public fleets for bigger roams or ihub bashes. There is always an objective, a system that needs capturing or defending somewhere, an active corp might even give you a list. And the mechanics for capturing/defending can be done solo or in groups.

You can make isk grinding for system control or you can run missions. Again, easy enough to do solo or in groups.

Yea keep pretending, like you dont spend time responding to posts with always that same “edge”, day after day …

1 Like

Just ignore him and flag his replies that don’t conform to the forum rules.

1 Like

yawn

2 Likes

Hi @Salt_Foambreaker dear forum fellow
you may be right in your consideration , i thought i was just proving to op that is possible to solo because

but i wil try to refrain to post my solo kills next time , maybe take a break from any event like you do could be good to me

have a wonderfull day my friend :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I learned over the years not to ask Drac questions like that oO

1 Like

Posting in here cos I missed the Big Orca Pyre thread.

I have not built them yet, not enough Pyrite and no will to endure the mining game play. I think I will sell a couple of capital mods and do a buy order so people deliver it to me.

To the OP: @Quinn_Tzu Why don’t you contact us, we do AG and also ally against war decs at times, we are quite chill and all that, and RL comes first. Check out Astral Battles alliance.

2 Likes

Selective wardec assist?

Has been known. The takedown of the CODE Fortizar came from such an event actually, which made it even funnier.

Thankfully CCP did not go stupid retard and insist that allying requires a war HQ otherwise this would not be possible. Long live POS’s… But CONCORD are now charging a war dec fee on allying of 10m, what feckery is this. Miners can’t afford this bullshite…, ah it is an existing one, hmmm.

2 Likes

Still that “yawing/laughing at” green fishing and moronic self-indulgence.

Should I pull the entirety of Nicolai_Serkanner’s “good riddance” posts all at once ?

I’m not even sure they could fit all in one screen, let alone at per pixel scale …

1 Like

I am going to have to disagree with that! I have been a miner for well over 3 years now and not once afk mined. The corps I ran with did not allow afk miners in fleets or corp or once discovered afk mining they were kicked from corp. I was an active miner, indy, market player and a paying customer from day one but not any more. CCP has removed the reward but not the risk, so screw support CCP with my money!

1 Like

After turning 50, I found my patience and tolerance for obnoxious drunk or high fleetmates combined with yelling FCs to be greatly reduced.
After turning 60, it became nonexistent.
Still enjoy the daily interaction with those I chance across in space,though.

3 Likes

Let me help you:

zjriLYC

2 Likes

I can give you a lump of pyerite depending on where you want it delivered and if the price is right.

And that’s but a speck, of his overall state of sadness.

Why…I just don’t know what to say.

Check yer contracts. That’s all I have knocking around the hangar for some years now.

1 Like

Cheers, much appreciated.

2 Likes