Hard Knocks Inc WH Rental IS A SCAM

Yeah no way you could get scammed out of that 100b I tellyuhwhut

Yep!
See the post right after yours, that, if it works out could be a huge amount of fun. Even if it doesn’t work out it could be a whole lot of fun.

I tend to think of any system I can get into and out of at will to be mine while I’m there, not in the sense that I own it, but in the sense that if they can’t keep me out, how much do they really own it?

Well, there are still a couple of legit mercenary groups in the game. Noir is one of them (I was both a member and have hired them for jobs myself). Some other high-sec war groups are also fairly reliable. If the guy can swing a few mercenary contracts, he most likely can cause some damage. The question is whether that damage will exceed his own costs.

1 Like

Noir. would do something for that little? Im surprised.

Actually Im surprised they still exist.

They were cool.

yeah nothing is going to happen. OP is just trying to make himself look like a victim.

1 Like

The only sad part is some shitter is going to make an ez 100B

Oh wait you were struggling afford a fit for the dread and bought the cheapest available hole, you must be space poor. But please swipe that credit card, maybe you can outdo this guy https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/56311p/paying_irl_money_to_gamers/

It doesn’t matter if I can afford it or not.

The point is you blocked me and gave ,me nothing after you got the ISK for the hole and the dread hull and given the items via contract.

So your the one in the wrong regardless of how you want to look at it.

2 Likes

IT will come back around to bite you in the ass little turd.

If I have to dump $30k in the game to make it happen, HK will pay.

It’s about principle here.

Thanks for point out that your poor in real life and have to resort to scams to fund your game.

I however do not. Who’s really laughing? You won’t be very soon. Trust and believe that.

2 Likes

Dude, you need some counselling. You just can’t get this upset over a scam in a videogame. Wtf get a grip, this is getting sad. Accept that you got scammed in a MMORPG and let it go. Next time you won’t be because you now have the experience.

A long time ago when I started playing MMORPGs and was really really new to them I was scammed in Anarchy Online with the duplicate item scam - “I found out a way to duplicate items, trade them to me and I can duplicate them” - I just learnt from it and moved on.

Chill.

2 Likes

I am moving on. To a campaign against HK regardless of the cost to fund it.

Whatever it takes, HK is going down.

Food for thought: Considering how public this has become now … have you thought some people may try to scam you again, this time posing as “mercs”? I would just save myself the pain and suffering of going through a similar situation again. But it’s up to you.

3 Likes

Greetings OP

I represent a group of people with passionate hatrid for some of the members of hard knocks!
We would be willing to take up this contract for the eventual eviction of rage…
Given the enormous task ahead of us, our secret cabal will be working from within Hard knocks iteslf, we must insist on 75% up front…

Have a great day and I look forward to working with you to bring respectability back to C6 sales and rentals.
Narcissus

1 Like

As someone who has used this service both in the past and currently I can tell you that wormholes are a lot more expensive than this…
When we had issues we were upfront about them and hk were very helpful.
The op isn’t telling the full story or is just trying to create drama by offering nonexistent isk for an eviction.

Who cares if someone wasnt scammed by them. They scammed this one.

Reputation ruined.

For measly few B. Costs of losing your reputation in this business? We will see.

He shouldn’t let it go because this has the possibility of creating a lot of content for many players.

2 Likes

Whose rep?

HK? or the OP?

HK were hardly a shining paradigm of friendly carebears lol

2 Likes

Carebear gets baited by an obvious scam, more news at 11
:clown_face:

Literally i dont see anything in that chat that says he blocked you, or that he just ditched you and ran with the ISK. Everything that was said sounds legit granted we only have what little information you gave saying he blocked you and didnt deliver. Also dont plan to move into WH space ever after this, it wont take much for them to remove you now that you made this post.

Corporations that gankers support and praise are all crap.:slightly_smiling_face: