Hard Knocks Inc WH Rental IS A SCAM

That sounds like the reasonable thing to do if you lose at a round of EVE, pumping more money into a game you are bad at.

3 Likes

He can’t accept that He was scammed and now He wants to do a bad decision that could lead to divorce.:man_shrugging: what the heck.

2 Likes

I always felt that is part of what makes EVE so special. Dumb people make for really entertaining content

5 Likes

jazz hands

this is all a ruse by soul kayne.

Sounds like someone I used to know

Hold on, I am in the middle of responding but I just got a phone call from a Nigerian prince that I must answer…

1 Like

That was a roller coaster of a read :cup_with_straw::popcorn:

1 Like

After speaking to the OP he has confirmed that it was all a misunderstanding, he accidentally blocked his landlord, and he has been transferred the wormhole and items. He also received a 1 billion isk refund as compensation for the confusion.

1 Like

MedicalPaltryFowl-size_restricted

HK with his billions.

1 Like

Yea, I wouldn’t waste my time coming here to make this post with proof of the chat concerning the transaction and a screenshot of the isk sent if he didn’t block me afterward.

Regardless of what you think or who comes to reply to this saying they have rented with no issues, it is a scam because I WAS scammed by not getting what they claim to be able to deliver.

Those replying saying they have rented with no issues are either A, ALTS of HK trying to save face, or B, Members of HK trying to save face.

Either of which is impossible because is clear to see by anyone with 2 eyes and a brain that this was a scam and was carried out by the first person listed as a rental manager (Soul Kayne) who even replied to this post and pretty much additted it.

Trying to save face again?

No misunderstanding at all and no conversation with you took place.
No return was made of the ISK or even partial return or Items or deliverly what was promised to begin with.

And with this admission of lack of evidence, we the non-invested jury find the OP guilty of being a sucker.

5 Likes

The evidence is plain, and maybe I was an idiot for thinking they had a legit program.
I could afford ti risk the 9b that it costs me which translates to about $50 USD.
HK on the other hand must be too poor to put their own money in to the game and live in a country with unstable power and barely have internet that they would risk being known as scam artists for a low amount.

With that being said, I rest my case. They are broke and have to result to such measures. LMAO

yes.

Five characters minimum

I’m poor and you are rich, can I please have 10b as well, as a friendly gesture? I am not trying to scam you, and you give money to scammers and it’s not big deal to you, so you please help me too?

2 Likes

Honestly you never cease to amaze me,

There are so many groups that need attention and removing, good luck with your fight just take it slow and spend your isk wisley.

People said I was mad to start my fight with the gankers and we will never stop the carnage in Uedama but we did it . You can do anything in eve if you stick to your guns and have a good group backing you up.

Happy cake day Githany “I swear I’ll gank them myself” Red!

5 Likes

I was thinking of stealing that but then THIS happened:

And I died of happiness.

This is the sort of thing that goes on in Eve that makes me realize that no mater how much CCP gets under my skin, I’m not going anywhere.

3 Likes

Lol :joy: