Harrassement while mining by a random bumper

Well when I orbit with AB I am not at max speed ( 1km orbit ), I should orbit at longer distance I guess ?

Yes, at least 5km

Noted.

Well thank you all for those explainations.

1 Like

No problem. Fly Safe o7

I don’t get that o7 thing x), but fly safe ! :slight_smile:

its a salute. and this is o/ waving.

OOOoooooohhh, that illumination °0°. Now I see it !

o7 and welcome to Eve. Learn and make them fail, that’s a big part of the fun here. Fly safe.

If you want to report a player, you don’t do it in the forums, you file a support ticket. But bumping =/= rule-breaking harassment. Nothing will come of it.

1 Like

Don’t listen to the gankers and bumpers. They talk so much bull sh*t about being elite PvPer’s they can fertilize an acre of corn.

1 Like

“don’t listen to ‘other’ people. instead, limit yourself to the opinions of just one side of the discussion and be just as myopic as me”

Hopefully, he’s not that dumb.

2 Likes

Ya people need to stop believin’ that all these complaints are made by legit people instead of alts of carebears.

1 Like

Exploding them is legit game play, why would bumping be any different. Look out for a good corp and such problems will be gone.

Now that was correct tactic from your site and I think you won. Mining can be pretty much boring without such interaction.
There are at least two anti gankers channels in game. Quite populated and active. I am sure you will find a quick help there, if you get into more serios troubles…

You found the right answer, then why are you whining on the forum? Opening a post and complaining was the paycheck the bumper was looking for. Prepare for more, if this is not an alt you are posting on.

It’s not always ISK people are looking for, tears are a strong currency as well. Don’t giving them what they want, is making you win this psychological game (what EvE is full of).

1 Like

Dryson if you are going to post with alts you should do the following:

1. Don’t use the same last name
  2. Don’t use the same background for your character photo.

It makes it really obvious who you are and you automatically lose credibility.

3 Likes

Miner, calm down…

2 Likes
  1. Look at his name.
  2. Look at his posting history.
  3. ???
  4. Dryson.
2 Likes

You know, I have been trying this for years. All the silly mistakes people made, I’ve been trying to tell them to improve their game. Then I’ve learned that they are so full of themselves, and so mentally unstable, that they never really listen. They just keep thinking they are in the advantage, that they are right and they have not a single ounce of self reflection in their minds.

4 Likes

Like Veers Belvar who always made the mistake of giving his characters big, easily spottable cheekbones. Or Cam, who is still around, made both PLEX ARE TOO EXPENSIVE, and PLEX ARE TOO CHEAP threads. There’s more, but why spoil it all! : - )