Has Anyone Ran More of These Sites? 🥶️

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

Eve helps me unwind…is this healthy?

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

@Iceacid_Frostpacker

2 Likes

I haven’t ran a single one of them.

This type of content is of no interest to me whatsoever.

But good luck with them.

2 Likes

But you miss out on the juicy SKINs then. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The equivalent of “fetch x” or “kill x rabid deer” quests.

They’ll be available again :slight_smile:

Yes that’s what I was referring to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No! - You’re welcome.

Please do more!

Likewise, didn’t even know where to start one of those to begin that epic arc.
/

Yes? Did we have to use these filaments to get there?
where-to-start

I’ve just thrown them all in a station container with the rest of the stuff I’ll probably never use.

2 Likes

Much perfer shooting People :smiley:

Only if you put that energy into say… a job… or higher education… or go into the trades…

I am guilty of running the endless same sites as you as I am an incursion runner but dude… I only run maybe 100 incursion sites A MONTH if I am lucky…

That is how I rationalize my endless grind in EVE. It’s over a looooooonnng time span. NOT IN A FEW WEEKS LOL…

2 Likes

Be honest, CCP owns your soul. :smiling_imp:

:psyccp:

6 Likes

What are you getting wound up about @Imminent_Conclusion ? Why the doubts ? Go run some sites !! :partying_face:

1 Like

Rated “O” For Obsession. :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t “have to”, but I used them all the time. As soon as a system dries up, just pop one of those filaments and it’ll take you to a Red, Winter Nexus System.

Look seeing that you brought this to my attention I will make an effort to complete a few of these before the event expires on the 4th Janurary. Y125

Thanks for pointing those out for me here.

You’re very welcome.

Also, it appears that CCP has cut back on the value of the loot drops.

I will just run a few for the skins, that’s really what caught my focus.

/@Imminent_Conclusion as mentioned the other day, and now feedback over to you that I had been making progress in completing a few of these!
Winter Nexus

/Final Update for Winter Nexus

I had started late with this event and only after you pinging me to your thread, though I must mention that I really enjoyed mining ice again and I have you to thank for that feeling you had reintroduced to me from this event.

Thank you @Imminent_Conclusion

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.