Haulers channel

You joined pandemic horde a few days ago - they got put on our banlist in the first half of 2020 due to organizing a whole bunch of ganking on DSTs and the like in niarja with members from many different corps from the alliance taking part. As a member of pandemic horde, that ban applies to you, too.

As for muralla, your ban was “temporary” (should have expired after 30 minutes or so) but that feature is broken so it has stayed in the banlist regardless. I’ve removed it now; the ban was probably because of the scam contract linking. In the future, avoid linking to such contracts directly but just link the issuer and to/from.

o7
I’m a Casual Player (i have a disability) but I’d like to get into small time speed courier drops.
I try to login everyday and i know its 1st come 1st served.

just wanted to say hi

good channel

Can some unblock me please

Hello,

I am interested in taking up hauling as an activity in Eve. I tried to access the Haulers Channel in-game but I was unable to. I got the message “This channel is unavailable to you”. How do I join this channel in-game?

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks,
Sikozu

Good channel for people who want to get a start with hauling. Extremely helpful and friendly with people who warns about potential gankers and such, it just made haulng my favorite activity in eve.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.