Haven't played since 2015. Looking to get back into the fight

Played from 2010 to 2015. Mostly wormholes but some null and low sec shenanigans as well. And id be happy to hear from corps in any of these areas.

20ish mil sp + couple not useless alts.

I don’t really do pve or indy. But i am self suffient on isk.

My biggest passion is flying logi and other support roles in fleets. I am also a ■■■■ tier solo pvper but i have fun whelping frigs from time to time.

I live on the US east coast but i play in the mornings so more EU tz.

Ideally id like a close knit small to mid size corp/alliance where i can feel i make a difference and develop my skills.

Cheers,
A

4 Likes

Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp! come and talk :slight_smile:

1 Like

In game mail sent

1 Like

Hey Alec,

I’m a recruiter for a corp up north called Short Bus Ballaz. We reside in the SLYCE alliance and the DEAD/GOTG coalition. We have daily PVP fleets and plenty of content for you. Our corp size is about 20 real people who play regularly. We have lot’s of logi opportunities. Goons bring quite a few large fleets into our area of space quite frequently. We currently have one experienced logi anchor but if you’d like to become one and make a difference then we’d be happy to help you get to that goal.

Our Forum Post with more general information.

Our Discord

o7,
Millineon Silvership

1 Like

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle! They are a close knit corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea, as part of Legacy Coalition. We’ve got a spread of SP levels within our alliance, but our pilots are in general very experienced and readily available to help out returning or newer players.

We’re PVP focused, and people come to us for PVP stuff, though we do have PVE and Industry activities available as well, for people who want to do that. There’s a variety of roles in our fleet, from Logi (T2 Logi are 100% SRPed in alliance ops), to Dictors to mainline DPS. We have daily fleets in all timezones, so there’s more than likely something going down while you’re on.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

It’ll be difficult for you because those small groups need more experienced players in order to be able to compete with the large groups.

Maybe try one of these solid lowsec groups like Schneckt, or a decent WH group like MCAV.

Please stay away from the null blocs, you’re already self-sufficient minded so don’t need to be tainted by the F1 monkeys.

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

Come be a white mage

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

In game mail sent :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the info all. Be around chatting in the next couple of days. Thanks again

1 Like

hi @Alec_Shardani

lets have a ingame chat - join our public channel

see you soon

JuuR

1 Like

Hello @Alec_Shardani and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super active WH Corp/Alliance. We are big enough to have content most days and small enough that we enjoy each other in game. If you get a chance, come see what and who we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

there may be a place for yo here if your interested

1 Like

Hi,

You could probably consider in trying the Weekend Warrior way, as some of us do.
In a few words, VSQ is a EUTZ based pvp oriented corporation interested in growing it’s members core.We are a part of an awesome Weekend Warriors group, offering many ways of content to our members PVP wise ( small gang and medium sized fleets ) around our low secs stageing system near by Pure Blind, during the week, but mainly as the name states, more organized on weekends.If you do play a lot during the week also,no problem, theres plenty of small gang to be done at times also.

You can read more about us on our advert or even poke us on discord if theres anything else that you might want to know:

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

Most of the corp is US east coast, but its more of a 5pm to 12am time slot for us. Still though, I saw logi pilot and started drooling. My feelings about logi pilots can be summed up with this short welcoming tutorial we have to make sure logi pilots feel at home… -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvzEfI0BFU

If you’re interested, just send me an in game msg and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.