Hello, Bumble is back!

“Who are you?”

“I hated your shiptoasting”

“go back 2 rl”

:joy:

Now that that’s out of the way, I would like to ask what the anti-bear tactic of the day in hisec is…when I left popping MTUs was quite fun, but I am sure things have moved on from there…in essence, what’s fun these days?

TYIA

2 Likes

Flipping systems to triglavians and watching people constantly jumping into system like lemmings and watch the trigs destroy Thier ship and pod them is quite fun.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea, thanks. Given that I know almost nothing about the Trigvalians, is it safe to assume they behave in the same way as the Sleepers?

1 Like

Little different. Once it flips to trigs they instal Thier own gate guns we fondly call Steve :heart_eyes:.
Steve likes to pod kill everything

1 Like

A shout out to the pilot that left 1.2 b loot for me I salut you.
Sorry Steve killed you.

2 Likes

Nothing.

2 Likes

Haha, that was funny and made me laugh.

@Bumblefck, welcome back.

1 Like

Perfect setup :
Ship 1.
Any fast aligning ship with salvagers and decent cargo space .

Ship 2.
Something mean looking and fast locking to scare away the noob vulturs.

Sit on the gate and lol as ship after ship jumps in and dies to steve :heart_eyes:.

I have quite the collection of corpses now.

To the frieghter pilot oooooooo you lucky boy 10% structure left. I can only imagine the goodies inside.

2 Likes

It’s still fun. :slight_smile:

Welcome back!

1 Like

Shooting MTU’s is still fun, even blue ones, and old forums was still better. They invented this thing called ‘reddit’, I’d recommend avoiding it.

1 Like

Sit at a gate in a trig system and take something from a wreck when flashy yellow happens you sometimes get good PvP.
Why go looking for it when it will come to you

1 Like

I sense shenanigans in the force.

Welcome back @Bumblefck

2 Likes

Uh-oh…he’s back…
Finally get a patent on that mustache wax, eh?

2 Likes

Who was bumble? Were you a bee in someone’s bonnet?

3 Likes

Eyebrow wax is my next projected niche ^^

2 Likes

wicked, you da man…yeah!

1 Like

Actually you’re not…you rode as a troll on a king’s shoulders right?..some kind of monarch’s shoulder on your beloved community rub’n’tug listings. Who’s back and realizes this game sucks?