Hello, Bumble is back!

“Who are you?”

“I hated your shiptoasting”

“go back 2 rl”

:joy:

Now that that’s out of the way, I would like to ask what the anti-bear tactic of the day in hisec is…when I left popping MTUs was quite fun, but I am sure things have moved on from there…in essence, what’s fun these days?

TYIA

2 Likes

Flipping systems to triglavians and watching people constantly jumping into system like lemmings and watch the trigs destroy Thier ship and pod them is quite fun.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea, thanks. Given that I know almost nothing about the Trigvalians, is it safe to assume they behave in the same way as the Sleepers?

1 Like

Little different. Once it flips to trigs they instal Thier own gate guns we fondly call Steve :heart_eyes:.
Steve likes to pod kill everything

1 Like

A shout out to the pilot that left 1.2 b loot for me I salut you.
Sorry Steve killed you.

2 Likes

Nothing.

2 Likes

Haha, that was funny and made me laugh.

@Bumblefck, welcome back.

1 Like

Perfect setup :
Ship 1.
Any fast aligning ship with salvagers and decent cargo space .

Ship 2.
Something mean looking and fast locking to scare away the noob vulturs.

Sit on the gate and lol as ship after ship jumps in and dies to steve :heart_eyes:.

I have quite the collection of corpses now.

To the frieghter pilot oooooooo you lucky boy 10% structure left. I can only imagine the goodies inside.

2 Likes

It’s still fun. :slight_smile:

Welcome back!

1 Like

Shooting MTU’s is still fun, even blue ones, and old forums was still better. They invented this thing called ‘reddit’, I’d recommend avoiding it.

1 Like

Sit at a gate in a trig system and take something from a wreck when flashy yellow happens you sometimes get good PvP.
Why go looking for it when it will come to you

1 Like

I sense shenanigans in the force.

Welcome back @Bumblefck

2 Likes

Uh-oh…he’s back…
Finally get a patent on that mustache wax, eh?

2 Likes

Who was bumble? Were you a bee in someone’s bonnet?

3 Likes

Eyebrow wax is my next projected niche ^^

2 Likes

wicked, you da man…yeah!

1 Like

Actually you’re not…you rode as a troll on a king’s shoulders right?..some kind of monarch’s shoulder on your beloved community rub’n’tug listings. Who’s back and realizes this game sucks?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.