Hello I have a little problem

OP

1. please use punctuation etc, take a breath between your sentences, it is really difficult to read you (edit: OP corrected his post)
  2. eve is a pvp game, and you were thinking about quiting because your ship was destroyed? are you sure eve is a game for you?
  3. i kindly suggest you to join a newbie-friendly corp to at least learn the basics

No worries, he’s on the right track now (I think). Hopefully we here good news in a day or two OR a good story OR a lesson happily learned OR all of the above…

1 Like

Hello, after all, I managed to take the destroyer, and now it’s in a sector i manage to get corp far away, but I learned something if you want to have something you have to do and gently try to think.

1 Like

Yes, gently think about what a run on sentence is, and type out your next sentence next time.

Given the not so clear sentences and lack of punctuation by the op, it would be easy for me to troll him. It would seem that English is not this person’s first language.

Then I remember that I can only speak, read and write English, so he or she is far more successful in language than me.

4 Likes

If youre actually pointing out the mistakes, like a spelling mistake or a run-on sentence, im fine with that. Whats not useful is simply saying “Your english sucks lol”. Im fine with people trying to fix problems by pointing them out. But simply saying You suck, is ridicule, and isnt helpful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.