Help, about role Trading

I took a picture of a role and paid for isk, but I haven’t received this role in the past 8 days, and he hasn’t replied to me in the past 8 days. I submitted a complaint ticket to CCP but didn’t reply to me. What should I do? Please help me.

help me

I’m not sure what you mean by “I took a picture of a role and paid for isk”. Can you explain that a bit more?

bought a character, but I didn’t get it.

If that’s the case, no one here can help you. The only people who can help are the GMs through a support ticket. The best thing you can do is wait and ask (politely) for an update every couple of days.

I provided tickets five days ago, but I didn’t reply. :[

Submit a message on the same ticket asking for an update. That’s really all you can do right now.

Support is probably very busy trying to sort through the many tickets put in during the DDOS attack last week, so they may be very busy.

Last ticket I made for a similar issue took over a month for a resolution, being patient is pretty much all you can do.

Yes, I have no other way. I can only hope that the CCP can improve the processing speed of the counter votes。 thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.