Helping Salvos Rhoska catch those evildoers

You are a convicted cheater.

Nothing you say matters anymore.

For you. Others who read YOUR posts will see you contradicting yourself and chuckle. Then scroll up and enjoy some lol meme’s. Everyone wins here pal, everyone.

You are a convicted cheater.
Nothing you say matters anymore.

Well, then stop replying to the convicted guy. Is that too hard to COMPREHEND?

1 Like

I can respond to whomever I want.

None of that changes you are a convicted cheater.

That does not matter. But it does matter to you. Se be happy, let it happen. Also, make another video. You are so good at it. Please, pretty please with sugar on top of it?

A convicted cheater like you isnt worth another vid.

I can swap to an alt or so, I’m so many people in your head… :smiley:

So let’s remember, kids. TAKE YOUR MEDICATION AS PRESCRIBED.
/ENDTHREAD.

1 Like

Salvos
You’re not worth a vid tbh

But me and Major really appreciate that you made a salty video just for us

That tops even the saltiest of Holeys mails

1 Like

Again, who cares what a convicted cheater says.

Whine all you want, it wont change anything.

I must say I never expect forum PVP be like that. Really unique content.

The amount of salt is almost around Burn Jita levels!!!

1 Like

We’re not in 1700 where it was

guilty until proven otherwise

It’s

innocent until proven otherwise

Also are you expecting us to tremble or something when we know your accusations have as much content as my morning cereals? Lmao :smiley:

It sure as hell won’t change your bad interpretation of things. You can’t evolve from that. I’m sorry for you. I truly am but i’m not going to make a vid for it… sorry.

These guys are “ok” at it, but Im better.

Watch the trolls roll through after this.

@Major_Errogance Omg how did we type walls of text at the same time if we’re the same person?! :joy:

1 Like

Damn right. It won’t change anything though. You’ll just keep trolling even if people help you understand.
Not everything on the forums is the truth, the whole truth so help me Bob.

Don’t forget to mention this in your curriculum. People care.

2 Likes

TL:DR :
Salvos makes an obsession of a video game. His motos are “I always deliver” and “if you don’t agree with me you are wrong”.
He thus distort what people say and then claim what he said is an evidence of them cheating ; then he feels entitled to spam and harass them because “he is right”. This is his over-simplified vision of the community, in which there is “him” and "the other who are wrong cheater don’t understand must be BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNED"
We may as well get something fun from this child.

Yeah, and I don’t even talk about vids :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

As much as I like your memes @Major_Errogance , I think you should not try to injure him more. He sounds like a very hurt crybaby and his tear will only add salt to his wounds. You should actually apologize and agree that he “always deliver” and that “people who don’t think like him are wrong” !!! Wait you already did it …

4 Likes