Helping Salvos Rhoska catch those evildoers

It’s like raising children. You can’t just agree with them all the time or they make youtube videos with staring and ranting… I also confess of making @Salvos_Rhoska a spoiled spammer… I apolegise to the forum readers and to the whole world.

1 Like

You know what? I’ve been through other more heated forums and the fighting parties can exert their influence on those who had the banhammer. Glad that CCP has not gone that far.

Here is your punishment dirty boy ! take what you can afford.
https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/Whip4fun?

2 Likes

I can afford the ball gag. The rest I spend on EVE Online PLEX. I can’t even turn on the heater as it costs too much $$$!
EDIT, wait, no that’s not me… hmm, where did I get that idea…

2 Likes

I read 3 posts but is the tldr ‘forum pvp and popcorn munching’ or are there posts worth reading in here?

1 Like

Horrible posts, most of them mine talking to @Salvos_Rhoska ‘the understander’.

Read the ones where Major admits to making this troll thread to try and cover himself, yet ends up admitting he is a convicted cheater for using multiple alphas and/or alphas+omega, simultaneously.

Thats about it for this thread.

TLDR; I triggered @Salvos_Rhoska and now the forum people, the moderators and the entire crew of CCP is watching this shitshow. I’m sure the CEO is like “Shall I reply personally?” and all other CCP employees are “Yes, and make Salvos player of the year! Because he THINKS he caught a cheater.”

1 Like

Guess they’ll just close this thread at some time and everyone will forget about it. It was not even bigger than the “free gigx” thing.

1 Like

Sure, this thread was a troll effort by Major to begin with.

It faceplanted and revealed he is a convicted cheater and a liar.

Thats all there is to this thread.

Major crashing and burning.

Yeah man, but you didn’t get it so I crashed and burned over and over. then i was like “lol, does goofus Salvos really think any of the hundreds of shitposts mean anything?” Just kidding, your opinion is very valuable to us all. You are always so understanding…

2 Likes

Is that convicted cheater still making noise?

No. I did not see no posting of him in a week or so!

Is the convicted cheater now posting irrelevant copy/paste memes?

It’s a step in the right direction. You see a post, then reply with a question about your interpretation of the post. Good job!

1 Like

Is the child salvos trying to force his brain doing something interesting ? That is spam again, salvos.
Your post don’t add anything, not even jokes. At least his posts add memes You just add insults.

2 Likes

You are a convicted cheater, correct?

Do you want to deny that now?

no question from salvos is relevant.

@Salvos_Rhoska you are a convicted liar, you were wrong and can’t admit it.

No, I just LARP one. was funny to see you LAPR too. Untill you lost it and asked your dad to make a video. Your dad should not do that but make sure you get brought up in a decent way.

2 Likes

So now you deny having been punished by CCP for using multiple alphas and/or alphas+omega, as you yourself testified?

Was that a lie? Or are you lying now?