Helping Salvos Rhoska catch those evildoers

not any question from salvos is relevant.

Just like responses from CCP, let me explain this to you kid. And ask your dad to help you understand, he might look a bit scruffy but itā€™s still your parent (or guardian).

• CCP can take action against people. They do not need to inform you about this. You are not privileged to that information. Sorry, deal with it.
  • Itā€™s very evil but fun to take advantage of a weak minded person and make his think a lot of things. Iā€™m sorry it was just a small forum funny thing so I could post some memes.

PS: And lol no I didnā€™t get convicted as you are probably still uploading the case files against me to the CCP court. I suggest you just print it out and send it by regular mailā€¦ at least it will arrive at CCP this year.

Who wants to know? You are not privileged to any information. Like I told you : ā€œI WAS PERMABANNED WITH ALL MY ACCOUNTSā€ yet I was posting this on the forums. Didnā€™t you UNDERSTAND that if I was BANNED that I couldnā€™t post? DO you comprehend? And if so. How the hell do you play EVE online?

vs

Nice try. I have all the links/quotes ready.

I cheated irl
Stole a woman from her man

Oh wait you were talking about ingame :facepalm:

1 Like

You have me quoting that I was banned yet I am playing and posting. Let me tell you about causuality. No I wonā€™t, ask your dad. Iā€™v tried enough. You are a nice kid and your dad will inform you.

Below an image of CCP employees having to read what you post :

1 Like

False.

I have you quoted saying:

vs

Are you going to grow the ā– ā– ā– ā–  up and stop trolling and flaming?

You and the OP are getting seriously boring now, not only in this thread eitherā€¦along with 3 or 4 other posters in other threads Iā€™ll add.

And youā€™re seriously considering standing for the CSM?

3 Likes

OP is a liar, and a convicted cheater.
Ofc I will call him on that.

This whole thread was designed to troll me, but he landed flat on his face.

Ok,

Let me explain this :

I post some information on how to scout with an alt.

You and I have a nice chat in which I understand you are a very smart person who doesnā€™t make youtubevideo.

We get to the conclusion it is totally against the rules

I contact CCP and get a different reply that makes me chuckle. An evil plan brew in my head to trigger youā€¦

Youā€™d have to see the shitposting that happenedā€¦ but you have proof. What proof? Someone who was trolling you? Iā€™m sorry you have reading comprehension problems (among some other obious issues) so whatever I type wonā€™t make a changeā€¦ I just hope you will be able to understandā€¦ or notā€¦ trolling is fun.

What reply that was different from TOS/EULA and the ISD statement I quoted, did you receive?

Are you now changing your story that you where not found to be breaking rules, as you confessed to in the quote in your own words?

I think you frequent forums a lot. Ok, letā€™s assume. How come you are not familiar with trolling? With how you formulate your posts I assumed you were just a troll but it appears itā€™s not the case. I was just trolling back but lets stop it before you really do something bad. ok? I also hope you lied to larp on that video. Itā€™s a misunderstanding that can make you look silly so letā€™s all call it a day?

sddefault

3 Likes

2 Likes

You did not answer any of my questions.

Try again.

Memes will not save you.

You are either a bot or not really understanding things.

Also, Iā€™m sorry to have abused a weakness of someoneā€™s personality.

That should answer all of your questions. Iā€™ll come back in 99 post when you start comprehending these onesā€¦

You still have not answered my questions.

There is no answer. I hoped you loved the content I brought but I guess it went like this :

1 Like

I dont want, need or find your copy/paste memes amusing.

You still havent answered my questions.

Are you afraid?

What if I told you none of us are obliged to, especially since you will simply deny whatever we say and turn into a :parrot:

2 Likes