Hey CCP, thanks for destroying emerging conduits profits

That makes no sense what so ever. That was a brain fart and a half mate. :joy:

3 Likes

Not surprised at all that made no sense to you :rofl: you probably think ISK negative PvP is normal and you are a decent player :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

In your rush to make barb like comments you are making yourself look utterly foolish again. This makes no sense whatsoever, all you have proved one again is that you are the King of brain fartsā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

If you say so.

1 Like

I say so. You are not going to start on me too are you, I thought you got bored of that?

2 Likes

No Im saying that you know more about it than me, so my inability to do it isnt a reflection of your assertion that its easy.

I stand by the fact that picking a fight with you isnt productive.

Edit: I had little time when I made my first comment, hence lack of any expansion like ā€œHelp me know howā€ lol

1 Like

Actually they are challenging for many hisec players who donā€™t think things through.

4 Likes

Well you are not known for you interlectual potential in this forum pvp boi so better stop trying to act smart you just hurt yourselfā€¦

I just got savaged by a dead sheep.

7 Likes

Ack-tuallyā€¦
these gammas we put up with are all ā€œsecret kingsā€. Weā€™re simply not worthy of knowing their true superiority. Thatā€™s why when we donā€™t speak to them or block them they assume victory.
If only they knew that Eve was never a big hitter because nobody wants to play with them, but theyā€™ll just say itā€™s because nobody plays as well as them. Look up ā€œSSHā€ and ā€œGammaā€. You will see what it is that truly plagues the game.

1 Like

The dead sheep knows what is best for the gameā€¦you donā€™t,you just want to keep the pvp status in this game foreverā€¦

May the last pvp player turn off the lightsā€¦

Why does everybody want to accuse Drac of removing PVP from the game? I would presume that an Eve player has higher tier communications skills. Not only is he for PVP, I have seen him PVP and heā€™s the only player I know, since I started in 2006, who hunted down and killed a cloaky camper. Everybody else just complains about them or runs to highsec and joins CODE.

4 Likes

I hope you dont think I was. Ive been following this particular storyline for a while, and its true what you say.

OP feels so fxxked up because he canā€™t casually farm 100 mil per hour with cap-stable shield tanks while watching Netflix.

IMO if youā€™re afking it, you shouldnā€™t earn as much as those who donā€™t. Yes we have mining, which can be semi afked, but the isk/hour will never exceed missions/active ratting/incursions/whatever sxxt that canā€™t be afked. We also have level 4 sec missions, which in most cases you fly your drone boat in, release drones and go have dinner. But that too, has a relatively lower return per hour compared to other PVE contents.

You want to earn isk faster? Do something that requires more skills and attention. You want to earn more in conduits? Train your skills. upgrade your gear/implants, shoot the guns with your own hands instead of spamming auto-targeting missiles. Of course I suffered from CCP slashing return per conduit too, but instead of whining I continued to perfect gunnery skills, improve my fits and get better implants, and now I earn 120-140 mil/hour, 50% higher than when I started conduiting.

Afk is not a sin by nature, but that doesnā€™t mean we should encourage it.

2 Likes

The changes to the Emerging Conduits loot were released today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am sort of :+1: for this, but I really wish you could make content which canā€™t / is extremely difficult to bot / script instead.

This is what happens in a sandbox when something that affects the economy is too easy or too rewarding.

Protecting the sandbox economy is not always popular among the care bears but it is necessary.

Good Job!

People are smarter than the AI that drives NPCs. The end result is always the same, watch YouTube vid, copy moves, profit.

This is why the ultimate challenge is PvP.

And nobody is happy about itā€¦
No more high sec incursions (well barelyā€¦)
And now this?
Why dont you guyys just take away everything in high sec and move it all to null?
Happy sovblocks guaranteedā€¦
Makes me wanne unsub againā€¦
Instead of ā€œbalancingā€ stuff bc of botters, adres the problem of botting instead of messing with peopleā€™s ways of making isk in high sec. Used to run incursionsā€¦ Cant do it anymoreā€¦ to populatedā€¦ Started running emergent conduitsā€¦ 10 min respawn and barely 2mil isk loot/siteā€¦

You litteraly punish the people that put in the effort to actually play the game over people who are just too damn lazy and start botting

And if it affects the economy to hardā€¦ Might aswel remove the Hypernetā€¦

But hey, aslong as plex sales go upā€¦ Bet you dont care

2 Likes