HEY YOU ... STOP THAT

Totalitarians and fascists reject psychology, so he believes that everyone really wants to do the stuff they “want” to do and no one is actually being programmed, manipulated or deliberately made addicted to something. He probably also believes advertising doesn’t work. We really should make more fun of him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am far too strong willed for anything like that to work on ME!
/s

1 Like

You and your buddies make fun of me.troll me,call me troll,taunt me,give me names and insult me for 15 years now…

You should have get the point that all of that was for no effect…

I can see that it scares you that i cannot be muted or bullied away,but i guess that you simply continue doing it shows that this tactic is the only bullet you have and in your desperation you deny the no effect and try again and again…

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

1 Like

PA alt detected.

dude im talking about this

you see A LOT of WTs in local , I’m not afraid

and i had a fight , the guy bail , but it was good , so i said gf and he said gf, no animosity

and you don’t need expensive ships

and amarr will pay for my plex

so im chill as a cucumber

im not saying GO TO FW… I’m just saying have fun with the game… dont be afraid … do what you like to do o7

1 Like

I can’t, I run and hide while trying to get others to do my dirty work.

2 Likes

I’d kill the messenger, but he keeps hiding in an NPC corporation and never undocking from the station.

2 Likes

The first prince of persia.

Do it!

I loved that game.

I was very young and couldn’t get past the first few screens. No idea how to get a sword…

1 Like

there was a LOT of doubling back involved.

Also Barbarian, Manic Mansion, Jetset Willy, Jetpac, Elite…

The list goes on.

I was rather good at the sword fights and the traps were fun to get past. Running, jumping and floor after floor climb.

If you want to get some janky but oddly-satisfying pixel sword fighting feel, just out “Nidhogg” on Steam.

1 Like

Lets not forget the sword fights in the Monkey Island series, which were mostly comprised of humorous insults.

Barbarian had a special move that decapitated your opponent.

1 Like

or sid meier pirates , omg o love that one
i have the classic version , i have it on the NES, but i like the remake the most ,
i have a decent collection of classic games btw :smiley:

2 Likes

You Buy Cat? meme

1 Like

LOL chat pics are the best

1 Like