Hi! :D This is a fair warning. :)

You are literally a concern troll.

1 Like

I’m someone who cares. You’re someone who does not.

4 Likes

You even fail at gifs. Why are you here, besides expressing that you’re a loser?

@Ramona_McCandless Welcome back!

Thanks.

Been a while.

But I see little has changed here. Glad to see you’re doing well too.

I will give you a serious answer.

The post starts with a vigilante-type, basically threatening people that if their behavior isn’t what they personal expect, they will “WRECK YOUR ■■■■!”

As someone part of a group that has worked extensively with new players for 5+ years, I find it unhelpful that someone takes this approach.

Rather than devoting time to working directly with new pilots, answering the myriad of questions and teaching, this person feels time is better spent spying on groups trying to find misdeeds that cross their personal expectations.

This is literally concern trolling. Trolling to cause issues, under the false guise of “helping”.

Hence, I call them out. Not from some some sock puppet account, but from my main.

Again, this person is NOT HELPING new players by going on a witch hunt. They are NOT on our side when it comes to new players.

If you, OP, or others want to disagree and “wreck”, come at me bro. You’ll find me in Catch, explaining how to align and make money in null sec.

2 Likes

Well it looks like this just comes down to a difference of opinion.

If you ask me, eradicating bad CEOs is a much better way to help newbros than teaching them how to carebear, like you’re apparently fond of doing…

1 Like

You know what’s not right about this? You literally complain about OP doing something good for the game.

Are you a shitty CEO, or why are you crying?

1 Like

seriously, what makes you say this, unless you’re one of the griefers OP speaks of?

Because it’s not good for the game or helpful to new players.

What helps new players is helping new players.

The OP is on some weird ego driven quest for notoriety. If that’s their bag, enjoy. Eve is all about satisfying that itch.

But don’t call it “something good”. This kind of thing does nothing to actually help new players and is much more about the OP wanting to feel like a hero of some sort publicly.

If you think I’m teaching players to be carebears, please feel free to visit GE-8JV and we’ll show you what we teach.

1 Like

What you believe doesn’t matter, though. This is a good thing and helps everyone stuck in a shitty new player corp. You’re in no position to claim that it’s not, and you apparently don’t even understand why it’s a good thing. You’re a nullseccer, i have no trust that you do anything actually good for new players. The fact that this somehow sillily offendsmyou tells me that you’re likeky a big part of the cancer that needs to be cut out.

This is easily the stupidest argument I’ve read through in awhile. If a Corp accepts alphas and had no SP limit, we should assume they want new players to succeed in whatever area they operate in. However if a Corp has an SP barrier, more power to them. It’s nuts to think the latter cares much about new players and that’s perfectly okay. There is no need for both viewpoints to lock horns, resources for new players do not have to be universal.

I applaud you OP, though it may be hard to accomplish. I gave 30m ISK to a newbie I saw in a twitch channel, and he was all like “what do I do with all this money?!” lol. It’s nothing, like, for me but I know I would feel good about the game as a newbie if it happened to me.

I think giving ISK to newbies if you can easily afford it should be a thing. Sure beats most other aspects of Eve comms.

No. Spoiled children are a cancer. They don’t learn to appreciate that achieving something through one’s own work can be fulfilling and satisfying. It’s a game, and learning how to make money is a part of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.