Hideous Customer Support

You know, as there’s no picture, its a bit much to bring their appearance into question, isn’t it?

I used to stick to the script with ranty customers, which allowed me to do the absolute bare minimum to get them to go away or pass them off to someone higher up the support chain who was paid enough to deal with the miserable sods.

Pleasant customers got as much help as I could give.

1 Like

I never treat them like s**t but i have limits like all of us. When they keep pulling the same sentences one after another and continuing with “we are sorry and thank you for your understanding” and asking if i had anymore problems like if they going to fix them with more apologies. Guess 17 years of experience makes you a dreamer when it comes to customer support. This game doesn’t even have many individuals but %60 percent are just alts yet they struggle to provide support under those numbers like if they have a million active playerbase.

OuchMaster? More like GrouchMaster

1 Like

Bollocks.

your surname means wanker in Portuguese

You keep saying that, but it really doesn’t.

Except for threads like this, abusing them over things that are nothing to do with CCP.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with customer support; however, complaining about it on the forums won’t help you. As such, I’m closing your thread. Thank you.