High Sec Candidate

I am whatever your fears and projections are, in your own mind of course. As for getting into the CSM most hisec players don’t vote, so chances are fairly remote though this candidate almost did it last time, but that scares you?

For @Knowledgeminer

How can you and others turn this into the OP asking for a chance based formula to be applied into the game engine. And that you lot did this is truly dishonest and pathetic.

That is a totally reasonable suggestion that a number of people have come out with and bears no relation to what you started to go on about. Which you then realise:

It is different, it is creating a limited engagement between the people mining and the owner of the Athanor. If you are going to criticise their ideas understand them first.

The OP’s suggestion was not to make them criminal, you went off on a rant about missions and escalations missing the point that the OP did not say anything about making them criminal or suspect.

As for making the candidate weak the OP is asking to create a situation where they can defend their ore and are you telling me that a candidate that is opening the door to more PvP in hisec is weak? Seriously mate.

She wants a specific limited engagement for people mining ore without permission, which means that the owner has still got to go blow them up, so you calling that an ultra carebear position is laughable.

I have my opinion about the areas of play that you do not and have not engaged in.

I was referring to the guy sitting AFK in lowsec that I came across, read it above.

The OP never suggested a chance based mechanic and stating that she did is dishonest and wrong, and typical of ganker and ganker aligned players.

Pathetic, what the OP is suggesting is adjusting the balance of the game in some why to make it less certain.

She never asked for a chance based mechanic, stop being dumb.

1 Like