High Sec Candidate

Thank you for coming to my thread!

Where would I get statistics or evidence from? Or at least statistically significant evidence. That is only something that CCP could really provide.

If you read my previous campaign threads, you would know that I was challenged and tried ganking. I have a (literally) 100% success rate (I reimbursed the victims… the story is out there).

Those times I have been ganked, whilst being at the keyboard (although apart from insta-locking ships, those were times before the grid size was larger) I was never able to do anything to avert my fate.

So my personal experiences: Ganking 100% success.
Being ganked: 100% death.
(and BTW trying to use game mechanics (Logi/ECM etc) to save people from getting ganked… pretty much 0% as well).

Why is this so?

When ganking the people I solo-ganked (and then reimbursed, to demonstrate a point to the Gankers talking in my campaign thread) I did my homework and prepared. I succeeded.

When being ganked (also/mostly on alts), and losing my ship, I assume that the people did theirs. I’ve also lost tanked skiffs to bored Gankers who felt like throwing a group of Taloses at me worth more than my Skiff (even assuming everything dropped).

Being put in a situation where I can’t win or survive… even if I try… is not so much fun. Of course, I would like to have more than a 50% chance of winning… because… who doesn’t want to win!? Any other examples from my post that you want to know about?

Just don’t overestimate the chances of the CSM causing any changes in CCP. (although I do remember hearing somewhere that Bowheads came from ideas from @Mike_Azariah …)

But thank you for your interest in the CSM campaign threads! Remember to vote in the elections!

1 Like