High Sec Candidate

I’m basically saying the quality of your input is not very considered.

2 Likes

Please incinerate yourself and stop spamming a perfectly fine candidate’s thread with boring dissent.

2 Likes

Still no valid counterargument or numbers.

Without me posting this thread would be half as long and would never go up. Wheres OP? Not answering, not campaigning. Committing to RL is understandable and commendable. But arent CSM members supposed to communicate a lot?

HMMM a player’s council that has had a say in editing a game to their liking…awesome sauce.

1 Like

Man, I bet athanor + dirll + other mods tally less than 2B in BOTH Hek and Rens - two markets infamous for being overpriced. (that reputation is not fully true for Hek though)

YOU are the one being incredibly dishonest and pathetic here by completely ignoring what she actually said and its implications, for the sole reason that you happen to believe she must have meant something else, even though all the evidence proves I went exactly by what she said, no more, no less, whereas you have nothing, absolutely nothing, to back up your beliefs

There is absolutely no way it would be possible to accomplish what she said she wants without a chance based mechanism that ensures a minimum 50% failure rate regardless of how well the ganker does his job. That you cannot see this just proves how unqualified, dishonest and pathetic YOU are.

But there is more. This is what she herself said in reply to the post where I said whether a gank succeeds or not shouldn’t be chance based:

But at this point I’m pretty sure you still won’t get it and will continue ignoring the facts and pretending it’s the rest of us who are pathetic and dishonest here…

Oh, and dodging the questions asked to yourself too.

Yes, you were referring to some irrelevant AFK in low sec stuff… I already knew that, thank you very much… only that’s not the issue here… the issue is that you said you did that in reply to me having talked about sitting AFK in low sec first… only I never did that, it was all in your mind and nowhere else…

But you’re completely and conveniently ignoring that and dodging the question by repeating the same nonsense that we all knew already, hoping nobody will notice that this little detail is just another proof that it’s YOU who doesn’t read and is dishonest about what others say in the posts you reply to…

Amazing! I quoted what she said, so you may clearly see yourself… and you completely ignore the fact that she said she wants a minimum 50% chance of failure, which is what we’re all saying here is wrong, and pretend she meant something else… and then you call us all dishonest and pathetic for going by what she said and not by what you believe she meant instead… Really?

I wish I had words to describe what I think of you without risking this post being removed for breaking the forum rules…

ROFLMAO. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My athanor had a 2bil+ rig. Altogether total was about 3 bil. It depends on your setup.

1 Like

Your post only shows that you are here to troll.

Keep doing it. It’s entertaining.

1 Like

You are trolling, stop it.

Go ahead, I can take it, but perhaps it is better to open up a new thread in C&P and then I will rip you a new one. Because doing it here means you are trolling this thread.

@Tora_Bushido alt I think… 60% chance, perhaps you can extrapolate from that…

1 Like

Well, when it comes to setting up moon mining ops you need no rigs. All that matters is pulling the chunk and being there to mine it dry asap the moment it cracks. Nothing less, nothing more. Any rigs are useful only on repro athanors … or when you want to slowly mine it – in the first case you don’t use repro rig on athanor dedicated just for mining, and in case of second use you just make sure to mine it before it is useful.

You think I care whether you can take it or not? And that I would be willing to break the forum rules and even start a new thread just to say something like that? LOL.

ROFLMAO. This is gold… well, more gold. There already was a lot of it in previous posts… and now this… :rofl:

You don’t realise what a fool of yourself you’ve made and continue making here, do you? No, you lack the self-awareness necessary for that, of course…

OK, so I’ll do you a favour and tell you this once (so you may benefit from it if you want) and will never repeat it again (because I’m pretty sure you won’t):

You may believe that completely ignoring the facts, so you may pretend you’re right, may make others not realise how dishonest and pathetic you are, but it’s actually the other way round. It only makes you look more of a fool and discredits anything you may have to say about anything, anywhere, even in situations where you might be right…

1 Like

Start a thread in C&P and I will engage you there. Stop trolling this thread.

Here

3 Likes

You could boil this thread down to one phrase…A snake eating it’s own tail…endless trolling on both sides…typical evesters.

YOU are trolling the thread by talking about things that have nothing to do with the topic being discussed here and telling me to start a new thread about something YOU appear to be willing to talk about. Do it yourself if you want and stop posting nonsense here already…

You are trolling this thread by projecting bullshite against the OP, I have created a thread in C&P where you can vomit there. Go for it.

2 Likes

Projecting bullshite against the op that the op itself has written? Sorry, but you really need to check what op is writing.

1 Like

Above the OP talked about the chance of surviving a gank, certain people decided to change that to creating a chance based system to survive a gank and attacked the OP for it.

Reading and comprehension is hard.

2 Likes

Because she has been ambiguous and refuses to clarify her stance ever since.

Actually, IT WAS OP THAT TALKED ABOUT CHANCE OF SURVIVING A GANK. Stop trolling and go reread op’s posts.

1 Like

You were ambiguous and misrepresented what was said.

No where did the OP suggest a chance based system, you are trolling.

2 Likes