High Sec Candidate

I think you have me blocked but whatever…

CONCORD is a mechanic, it has a defined response time that can be gamed to give extra time by pulling them. This time is pretty precise and is known by the gankers, they get the fits of their target and they can very accurately define what they need to gank the target.

If the OP is suggesting that the random factor means a 1 second to 42 second response I could not support that.

However if it was pulled CONCORD in an 0.5 system which would be 24 seconds with a + or - of 8 seconds either way I could support that.

I am aware that this will create the need to cover the adjustment on the negative side and thus make ganking more expensive and less certain.

There is nothing however wrong in making CONCORD response time more random and the OP does not deserve that hate thrown at him/her for this suggestion and the description of an arbitrary chance based insult thrown at him/her.

If you are concerned about the cost of ganking increasing for freighter ganks well that is one thing, if you are complaining about the chance that one or two catalysts will fail on a Procurer that is another thing. Still this is not a terrible idea and does not deserve the hate and vitriol thrown in the OP direction by people who should know better.

That CONCORD has such a precise response time is not something that I particularly like and find too certain and you are defending the concept that they always have the same response time. But I am also not a fan of CONCORD either. But cannot really think of a better method for hisec.

This is not the point, it is more to do with creating more complexity and a less certain result in other words get away from easy farming, real PvP players would know that and the gankers have of course made their choice to operate in what is defined by CCP as a more highly protected area of the game, so getting upset about that seems a bit whiney and pathetic, especially when you look at the more vocal ones trolling this thread, including a false AG who is meta gaming the AG channel.