High Sec Candidate

I am sorry that I have been neglecting to keep my forum thread bumped near the top, but my time has been spent in other ways… and here is an example fresh from my EVEmail:

To: Lorelei Ierendi,

Good evening

Now it’s time for me to vote

Therefore, I have some questions for you

1. Why do I have to vote for you?

2. What is your main area in eve

3. if you got to make one thing different in eve which will make the game better What is it ?

4 . Describe yourself with 5 ships and why

1. What’s the best in eve which can not be changed

Thanks in advance for the answer

And my response:

Re: CSM
Sent: 2018.06.08 08:07
To: INTERESTED VOTER

Good evening.

1. You do not have to. Do your due dilligence and read what the candidates have been saying on the eve forum campaign thread, for example. Find the ones that best fit with your playstyle/world view etc. Vote for them. I am a High Sec candidate, and zkillboard says you tend to lose ships elsewhere. Vote for who you want to.

2. My eve forum campaign thread has been titled “High Sec Candidate” for the last four elections. High Sec is my main area in Eve.

Do you by any chance have a large number of Omega vote-eligible accounts?

Because this is a lot of effort to go to for just one vote… especially when all the information is out there.

(My Campaign Thread Link)

(MY BLOG LINK)

The most important thing is that you do vote. For whoever. Vote!

Regards,

Lorelei

So I have voted on all my eligible accounts.

The elections are over.
I would like to thank everyone that voted, especially those that voted for me.
I would like to thank the people that took time to talk to me in game, to spread the word.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.