High Sec Industrialists and Miners needed for fast growing corp, Newbros welcome

Hey

New guy here. Looking to join your corp. :slight_smile:

How can i do that?

Returning player, interested in joining. US. No drama. :slight_smile:

Hey guys.

The easiest way is to reach out in game. We have a public channel “USFed Pub” or look us up and apply through the usual channels. I am not on this forum as often as I should be. Miners are lazier than you’d think :slight_smile:

We don’t have drama within the corp, but we do have some drama from other local corps. I’m not overly interested in what they have to say, but sometimes its nice to have some weird stuff to read in local while shooting rocks!

Are you still recruiting? I couldn’t find the application in game

Hello Gen, I recently took over Usfed. You can message me personally in game to this character.

Hi, I am looking for a new corp UK TZ.

This thread needs some love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m looking for a industrial corporation like yours please consider me and my alts for your newest corporation member.

Yip, I agree, going to be working more on the recruitment side of things from now.

I’m a returning player in U.K. TZ looking for a Corp like yours.

I have a 30m SP combat skilled character that I’d like to try incursions with plus mining and freighter trained characters on two separate accounts.

Unfortunately RL limits me to playing a couple of evenings during the week plus weekends. But would be good to get into mining and incursions with you guys when I can be online plus I can do some hauling for the Corp if needed.

Drop me an evemail in game if this is of interest.

Hey, sure, just pop Gale Keating a mail ingame and I’ll get back to you.

still open for recruitment? i tried messaging the recruiter, no response. want to talk to someone personally before i joined. I am 21, looking to devote some time into a Corp.

What eve time are you guys most active? I am from Asia so need a corp active around 16;00-20:00 eve time

We are mostly active during the EU timezone, but a lot of members are still active around the times you’ve said

I’m sorry for not getting in touch with you then, I took an early night yesterday because I’ve been messing up my sleeping pattern. I’ll be online from now till 18:00 eve time. Pop me a message when you are online

Closed at OP’s polite request.

1 Like