High-Sec Invasion systems

So, why are all Triglavian Invasion systems gone in high sec lately? Is something major about to happen? Does any of that have to do with the launch of the new EdenCom ships?

Spicing up Eve universe, need more of it

I think you mean the Emerging Conduits?

It’s Chapter III

You so fail at troll, you didn’t even read his post correctly.

1 Like

Because CCP wanted them to be.

Probs, it’s been a big year long event with the Trigs and we’re in the final chapter of their invasion.

Absolutely nothing. Has zero relation, at all, nothing to do with the Triglavians. There’s been nothing to even remotely suggest the tiniest connection between the Trigs and the Edencom ships, not at all.

3 Likes

:red_circle: The servers probably think that more systems have a chance to become Trig systems in low sec because all the crabs won’t go there. Judging by the current status in the agency, it looks to work out exactly like that. Even a action hotspot like Hikkoken is turning trig slowly.

No, I am talking about actual invasion systems, not the emerging conduit sites that used to spawn throughout New Eden.

CCP does not want high sec or high sec players to exist. There were too many high sec players actually participating in this content and CCP can’t allow that.

It’s all about the plex

> CCP creates an event that’s effectively only in Highsec
> players move to highsec to participate in it
> "there were too many high sec players actually participating

???

2 Likes

Scoots Choco

8h

CCP creates an event that’s effectively only in Highsec
players move to highsec to participate in it
"there were too many high sec players actually participating

???

I think that someone was successfully, flabbergastingly, trolled?

Also, will Raravoss and Vale remain null-sec, and will their displayed sec status and resources available reflect this new state?

16 Systems defended by Edencom
6 of them are low-sec

2 Hi-sec systems flipped by Triglavians

Get out of here with that observation stuff

Yep, cuz systems just drop into minor for trigs all the time , lol
Even ones with the same stars ECOM has been able to fortify , which is lol^2

1 Like

Weird, now there’s only one low sec stellar recon, and nothing else. Probably won’t last until I can make it there on the weekend.

There’s one in Sakenta right now, two jumps away from Jita! Go go go!

This could be… just as bad for gankers.

Whoa, it’s the first 1.0 sec to be invaded as far as I recall. Looks like dead end system like Vale was.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.