High Sec Isk per Hour

Lots of bragging going on in this thread.

1 Like

https://www.eve-survival.org/wikka.php?wakka=SmashSupplier4am

This one is close to 100M in loot alone. I complete it in under 30minutes using 750dps ham loki. There are more such missions.

You can do burners in high sec if you specialize in small ships with perfect skills/mods and can net 200mil/hour if you dont min/max on the sales side or much more in low and null if you can manage your risk.

Cruisers may take too shots. I use beams and warp at 30 km from anom. Anything subcruiser dies in one shot with faction standard crystals. And the first thing that gets killed are the small fast orbiting rats - before they even enter orbit.

I am just advising on figures that are conservative estimates for single boxing, easily repeatable, leisurely, no standing loss, and no burn out, for the more average player. The methods for the higher levels of incomes for lv4ā€™s usually are at the next level of intensity and costs, but I prefer to leave that for the more knowledgeable and adventurous sort.

Not really bragging. If OP said he makes 50M running l4s in hs then we could say he hasnā€™t optimized his fit, but <10M?

10M/h is unoptimized l2 running.

Looks about right.

In terms of level 4 missions, if you are doing it more for fun rather than min/max blitzing which all the people who want to reduce earning potential for most hisec players base their estimates on and do not go anywhere near burner missions then that is pretty spot on. I would also guess you are not factoring in LP, which may be due to you having the same issue as me in that the place where I currently do missions requires tags and as I do not do faction missions which again hits the earnings per hour. All factors that people will ignore.

You will get mightily attacked for putting these numbers up.

EDIT: As a certain person is getting flag happy I have edited the above.

At the moment I am ice mining in lowsec, picking up specific ice which makes it easier to produce fuel. I am using a single Endurance. It is more fun and engaging to be in a ship that is difficult to catch and is not a sitting duck at least for me. I have had people tell me that I am playing Eve wrong for doing stuff like that as I should be min-maxing it. And to do that I would have to join a big nullsec group and give my time to their fun in fleets. Sometimes that can be fun, but I would rather do my own thing.

why do you call OP an idiot ?

Those numbers are very low. There is no way around it.

2 Likes

Except I did 10M/h in procurer running l2 security missions. 20M when running l3s in minmatar space using beam buffer tanked harb. So his l4 numbers are bonkers.

Stop trolling I did not call the OP an idiot, some guy went and helped him and checked out his fit and hopefully up those numbers.

I was calling out all the people who min/max and blitz missions and assume that is the income everyone gets doing level 4ā€™s.

Yes they are low, non-optimized and of course with a kitey fit. I use two T2 fit Paladins and my numbers are not great per hour, but then again I just do it when I feel like it. I am no longer into intensive grindingā€¦ and I think many of the people who do level 4ā€™s are like me in terms of that.

1 Like

Well, you canā€™t blitz those anti-amarr missions (in most cases, in one case you can but then you lose 85-100M in tagsā€¦) so you have to count me out of the set of ā€œall the people who min/max and blitz missionsā€.

Great. But then I donā€™t want to hear anyone of ā€œyouā€ ever complaining about isk/h or about the fact that it takes so long to make isk.

Oh, I hear the complaints often enough.

Or maybe, just maybe - it is better to run min/maxed missions for 2-3h a week and spend the rest of time dicking around and enjoying the game instead? Cause if you donā€™t make enough isk you canā€™t really go into lulz fun roams and afford to lose things.

If you avoid faction missions because of standings you definitely have a hit on income.

I can still say that the rewards are too low for level 4ā€™s, which is what I feel.

Of course, but there is truth in it.

I do a mix of things just to keep my ISK reserves topped up. I just wish there was more level 4 SOE security agents dotted aroundā€¦, Osmon is painful and I cannot be bothered to go to Mimmatar space.

Yeah, ā€œTruthā€. L4 rewards are high, really high. Spend some time optimizing for yourself and you make obscene amount of isk - rivaling that of null carrier or even super ratting.

Is not my fault many people donā€™t want to run anti-faction missions. It is also not fault of other optmized runners that people donā€™t want to run burners. But if you intentionally donā€™t do any of these, and then you donā€™t blitz what is left - then you have no right to talk about rewards being low as you just intentionally gimped your isk/h.

You are taking the absolute maximum, ignoring faction standings and blitzing them.

I repeat the rewards are too low, and I have the absolute right to say that especially when so many hisec players do it in a less then optimized way because they do not want to burn themselves out.

3 Likes

No, they are going to burn themselves out precisely because they do it in totally unoptimized ways. Being 30-40% below what optimized solo mission running generates is fine. Being at 10%? Not so much. Especially when dicking about in minmatar space with beam harb nets you 20M/h.

You donā€™t run missions cause you enjoy them - they get boring soon enough as they are quite predictable. You run them for isk. As such optimizing them, at least to certain degree, is the only answer.

That is your opinion, as I said I do a mix of things and roughly make 60m a day without really trying.

1 Like

Itā€™s not an effective answer if itā€™s not reduced to a proper metric. Daily divided by 24 is more accurate. Because everyone discounts their deadtime.

Everyone says they make x-million an hour when really they were playing 1.5 hours for that time.

1 Like

Are any of these activities, yā€™knowā€¦

Fun?

They all sound as tedious as Null

3 Likes

Which is a fine metric: ISK per hour playing to easily compare to other activities.

and yeahā€¦ i know you want to promote and boast your PI numbers, but this thread is about HS income specifically and, afaik, your planets are in LS.

5 Likes

Heā€™s definitely not.

You did.

You said people who use isk/h to compare activities worth are idiots.

If you donā€™t min/max then there is no comparison possible between activities, because people making stupid choices will have to be counted in.
And thus there is no discussion, because it then becomes ā€œeach one his opinionā€.

You just donā€™t get that people are using isk/h in order to be able to have a meaningful conversation.
You are the idiot.

2 Likes