And besides ganking there was much more other activity there as well, nowadays it’s a barren wasteland. Even that crazy old lady who shouted tourists at everyone visiting is gone since many years. ![]()
They can play in Exordium. It was specifically made for them.
That’s made only for new players not those who do not wish to participate in Ship to ship PVP.
There are many who don’t. Should they all just up and leave eve ?
You understand what happens if that does happens right ?
I understand that launching an MTU is totally optional and in no way required to play the game. Also you can just scoop it anytime another player comes close.
No changes needed. Who is generally afraid of what other players could do can play in Exordium.
Assuming of course you sit stock still in missions .
Again should people who don’t want to engage in ship to ship PvP to leave ?
There is a difference between players who wish to avoid PvP while playing and players who wish there to be no PvP in the game they are playing.
Avoiding PvP is an existing playstyle EVE offers to anyone who likes that sort of gameplay.
Playing the game without the possibility for other players to attack you is not a playstyle offered by the game outside of Exordium.
The first group of players can have fun in the entire game. One such group even maintains the wormhole bookmarks to Thera and very much is a part of this game.
Suicide Mining should embraced. Profit/Loss ratio. like RL. Your Profit outweighs your losses. Sigh, I’m giving out my other play style for free
Cheap mining ship with cheap modules are disposable
MIning in HS, Lowsec and Null is bussiness. Losses are possible. btw Mining is Lot easier in HS than doing politics in Null
Of this I agree but it’s blatantly obvious when someone is doing so.
If a person is in a mission fighting rats it’s pretty clear they are doing PVE and don’t want to do PVP, leave em be (so longs as they are in high security that is low sec mission running comes with the risk they know of and are fair game)
If someone is mining in low sec or null however then that’s fair game , they know they know this is PvP space , fair game crack on.
What reason would anyone have for ganking a mission runner in high sec other than to be a huge “Richard” ?
Perhaps to offer exciting styles of gameplay.
Have you considered fitting a pvp ship/fleet and baiting with MTU?
if I wanted to do that I’d want to do PVP.
If a persons in a mission fighting rats they clearly don’t want to.
Most will likely just pull the MCU, dock and put the kettle on while the gankers get bored and leave .
(Or sort their PI like I do)
Also “Offering” implies choice.
Whaling on an unsuspecting mission runner isn’t offering its forcing.
This is the insulting pretence I’ve spoken off also.
The somehow Nobel cause for suicide Ganking.
Honestly drop it, we all see through that lie
Whenever I’m fighting rats in null sec I very much do not want to get caught in PvP and try to avoid it, but getting caught if I mess up is fair game.
This is no different in low sec or high sec where you too are fair game if you do not get safe before people catch you.
I do not understand where your notion that PvP in high sec is off limits comes from. It clearly is part of the game mechanics there, unlike in Exordium, so why are you deluding yourself that PvP in high sec is not fair game?
You left safe 1.0 space and are taking greater (yet still small) risks in order to get better rewards.
Occasionally avoiding PvP is part of the requirements to stay alive in this more dangerous part of space with security ratings between 0.5 and 0.9, below the absolute safety of 1.0.
You expect PVP in low/Null
You don’t in High sec/Ex space.
I expect PvP in all parts of space outside Exordium.
People get caught and destroyed in PvP in HS regularly.
Who of us has realistic expectations?
Really? So you fly high sec missions with a PVE/PvP hybrid fit ?
Come one lad if you want to lie to yourself that’s your call but don’t lie to me .
Why would I do that?
Just pay attention, pick up that MTU and be gone before someone arrives at your site. And continue when they’ve moved on. That’s how you avoid PvP in a PvE fit.
You know as well as I do than a hot drop happens too fast for even the most attentive person to do that.
Be realistic.
Only if you’re asleep.
Tbh that problem tends to only happen in a hauler and most assume I’m being bait lol