Not a bad strategy, to pretend to be bait.
I once flew a hauler around with tackle and cyno pretending not to be bait, but nobody did bite. ![]()
Not a bad strategy, to pretend to be bait.
I once flew a hauler around with tackle and cyno pretending not to be bait, but nobody did bite. ![]()
Mission Jumping is not ganking.
Do they turn up in multiple small ships and destroy the player running the mission ?
Do they suffer CONCORDOKEN?
I hauler I mean freighter so no such joy .
And yes I was actually asleep, it was a long day .
Do you want to answer the question?
I’d say it is ganking if they do that in HS and lose their ships to CONCORD.
But to do so they first need to enter your system, find your site with combat probes and then warp in to the site.
This should be plenty of time to notice the incoming threat and be gone by the time they arrive.
People need to be ready to defend their in-space assets at all times.
And whoever is afraid of pvp should not play pvp games.
Not everyone wants to play PVP.
I shall quote every member of the opposite sex and most farm animals when confronted by you when I say “What part of eeewwww go away do you not understand” ![]()
You do realise this can be done by having a scout right ?
The scout too is noticable when they attempt to find your location with combat probes.
Really an alt with a prob ship in high sec is “too noticeable” .
I think not
Impossible to have sympathy for people who don’t see combat probes on d-scan. ![]()
or even on their overlay
They can play Tetris.
You spend the whole game with your D scan on ?
Come on man don’t lie
That’s a smart move but they don’t always show
For the sake of all EVE players please go and play Tetris you won’t be missed.
i know
I would be missed a lot, because I am not afraid of PvP and bring content to the game.