High Security Combat Site Video Series

Designed for new and experienced players alike, I’ve begun the long journey of putting together a video series detailing all high-security combat sites. I started with the Serpentis combat anomalies, and will continue along from there, eventually detailing all sites for all pirate factions.

Each video gives a little background information for newer players, then dives into details about the NPC spawn patterns and potential loot drops in each site. Ship fits will be included in the video descriptions.

Check them out on my Youtube channel, Riley Entertainment!

The first batch of videos for the Serpentis combat anomalies are up:

Serpentis Burrow

Serpentis Hideaway

Serpentis Refuge

Serpentis Den

And I’ve begun posting the DED rated Serpentis combat signatures, with the rest to follow in the coming weeks:

Serpentis Drug Outlet (1/10)

Some of my past video series:

Complete Gallente Cosmos Guide

Complete Gallente Epic Arc

3 Likes

You cleared the entire Studio I mission in a frigate? Wut? Why would somebody do that?

1 Like

Because he can?

Very nice, bookmarked your site for future reference.

:+1:

I wonder if it would be even better to run it in a corvette with a single civilian autocannon.

1 Like

I’m saving the Velator for the Serpentis Hydroponics Site.

1 Like

Remember, that’s Velator, spelled h-y-p-e-r-i-o-n. Velator.

The next video went up yesterday:
Serpentis Live Cargo Distribution Facilities (2/10)

I’ll be keeping to a twice weekly Wednesday evening / Sunday afternoon upload schedule for the rest of the Serpentis DED rated sites.

The Serpentis unrated sites will follow, though there is likely to be a bit of a break before they commence. Getting enough footage of their escalations is time-consuming!

2 Likes

Videos for the rest of the Serpentis DED rated sites are up:

Serpentis Narcotics Warehouse (3/10)

Serpentis Phi-Outpost (4/10)

Serpentis Corporation Hydroponics Site (5/10)

The next batch will be the unrated combat signatures: Serpentis Hideout, Lookout, Watch, and Vigil. I’m still gathering footage, so there’ll be a bit of a break before they’re out…

3 Likes

The next video is up:
Serpentis Hideout and Mindflood

These will be posted once a week on Sundays. In the meantime, I’ll be starting to run sites in Guristas space. And separately posting content for the Sleeper Cache sites.

1 Like

Here’s the next one:
Serpentis Lookout and Angel Kickbacks

1 Like

Nice.

If you want data about escalations in angel space , I wrote the result of farming 600 anomalies. The result is very strange though.

600 is a large sample size! By all means, share the results. :slight_smile:

The next video is up:
Serpentis Watch and Jet Set Hooligans

This Triglavian Invasion stuff can sometimes be disruptive to this little project of mine. I’ve had many occasions where a site would escalate either in an invasion system, or in a pipe that forces me through one. Those nasties gate camp, and fricken pod you. :unamused:

I’m coming to terms with the notion that I might have to switch to a Hecate or Jackdaw, at least for the unrated expeditions. Their propulsion mode has a sub-2-second align, which lets you get away from their camps.

Anyway, I’m editing the video for the Vigil now, which should go up next Sunday. After that, I’ll be switching to the Guristas sites.

1 Like

Hello o/
Do you have a link?

If you mean for the Vigil site, it’s just gone up:
Serpentis Vigil and Booster R&D

There will probably be a bit of a break before the next batch, as I’m still gathering footage and stats for Guristas sites. Also considering whether I want to put the effort into the Caldari Cosmos while I’m in the region…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.