High Security Space Toxicity concerning MTU's

Correct!

Robbing, stealing, murdering and arson are all fine within the context of a game about robbing, stealing, murdering and arson.

This is a game about spaceship violence. You’re complaining about people using spaceship violence against you. Not even against your valuable ship, but against some cheap deployable.

Are you seriously reducing all that this game has to offer down to griefing and harassment. So this ENTIRE game and all of it’s gameplay loops is centered around ruining someone else’s day. Is that really your argument.

Here I was just being practical.

If you’ve got only one MTU so you cannot camp your second or third MTU to get back at the one who killed your first MTU you could simply be happy that it was ‘only a single MTU’ that they killed.

I’m not saying it’s OK that they killed it, just that it’s a cheap loss.

Also I gave a tip to get the MTU killer anyway even if you’ve got a single MTU out: drop a second MTU.

This is a game about spaceship violence.

“Build your dreams. Wreck their dreams” is one of the slogans of the game:

Yes, destroying other people’s property is very much part of this game. Stop calling it ‘harassment’ and ‘griefing’ if you don’t want to make an idiot of yourself.

1 Like

You’re right we should just continue to be happy with the current state of the game, don’t change anything, don’t recommend change. There is no possible fathomable way the game could be improved. We should just accept it in it’s current state. Why even have this forum then, why have CSM’s, why have CCP employ a team specifically for improving the player experience.

Yes continue spewing ridiculous posts, you’re really convincing me

I’m all in favour of improving the game! The game has many ways it can be improved.

I just don’t think that sending CONCORD to destroy MTU killers is an improvement to the game. I think it’s valid gameplay that creates content for both MTU killers and the people like yourself who kill people killing MTUs.

It’s actually kind of ironic you would include the Citadel expansion when that has no relevancy to the topic, in fact it supports the topic in that every player structure added in that expansion cannot be simply blown up for a nothing burger suspect timer in High Sec.

You could’ve started and ended with this. Skipped all the personal disses and providing my zkill info on the forum with the intention of giving other viewers the opportunity to harass me further. You don’t agree plain and simple. End of story

I’m against using zkillboard to harass or shame a player, in fact it’s against forum policies as far as I know:

Here I did the opposite: with zkillboard I showed that you knew the mechanics you were talking about and had an excellent practical example for this topic that we could both talk about so we knew we were talking about the same thing.

It’s rare to see someone complain about a thing in EVE where they already did try one of the forms of counterplay themselves. I was pleasantly surprised to see you had made that kill and thought it relevant for the topic to put you in a good light, not a bad one.

Just because I disagree doesn’t mean I’m trying to harass you sharing your (public) zkillboard kills here. I’m just trying to have a good discussion. Just like if people kill your MTUs they aren’t necessarily trying to ‘harass’ or ‘grief’ you. They might just be after loot.

You showed my info to allow players who disagreed with me to find me or my corp ingame and harass me, you made it personal on purpose. You didn’t need to include it to explain your disagreement to my proposal. It was intentional, the least you can do is admit to that. While I now have to take a break from the game, because of your intentional actions. Whether you own up to it or not it was entirely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Your corp name and player name are public info.

You are posting under that name.

Which you made more accessible intentionally to flame me

You’re making strange leaps in interpretations about my intentions.

I was merely providing context to an ongoing discussion:

It wasn’t relevant or necessary to the topic of the post, it was only relevant to your intention to subvert my post by making your claim that I am only posting this proposal for my own interests in an intentional “feud” as you clearly described it. It was entirely a personal jab intended to flame me and now you are trying to walk it back

“People killing MTUs in HS is toxic”! is the topic of this thread.

You managed to skillfully counter someone killing your MTUs in HS.

I thought that was relevant to the topic.

1 Like

this was the only necessary and relevant post you needed to make, everything else was either an obfuscation or a personal slight

another intentional subversion, that isn’t even the title of the thread yet you are quoting it

Paraphrased. Are you saying it’s incorrect?

it is incorrect to quote a title if you are paraphrasing, yes. That is not how quoting works.