Highsec Abyssal Hub

Hey everyone!

I recently have set up a station in HS hoping to make it a hub for people who run abyssal sites like myself.

It offers a quiet system, instant jump cloning, and (ideally) a growing community of abyssal explorers to trade filaments with.

It is currently in Anjedin close-ish to Amarr

If you have any questions or want reduced rates on the services just let me know and I’ll add you to the list!

Also any thoughts are appreciated

2 Likes

While I applaud your effort I’d like to point out that most abyss runner do not want a centralized system to run filaments in. More people running in the same location = more likely gankers will hunt and camp your filaments.

2 Likes

Fair point! I had thought about that too while setting it up. I hope it can work as a community gathering place at the least. Thanks for the thoughts.

1 Like

Pimebeka is a system next door with DED station (red loot buy), research and production services. Plus it is 0.7 security level instead of 0.5, which is good for abyss runner cause suicide gankers have less time to alpha you on exit and your overview will not be so overcrowded with Athanors (Anjedin has potential to get 77 Athanors).

1 Like

@mercs: What would it cost to take this down (only serious offers please)?

Just for the fun. :wink:

1 Like

… aaaand it’s not quiet anymore.

2 Likes

We can do that!

100 Million ISK for the war,
50 Million ISK for booze, cigarettes and exotic dancers, female!

Fair deal? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol this went exactly where I thought it would but twice as fast.

2 Likes

Yes. Deal!

150M sent to you for Azbel kill (just verified it’s still there). Additionally I will pay 50M extra for each killmail of war targets above 50M value in that war (including the Azbel).

If you scam me, naming and shaming will hit you :wink:

1 Like

I am forwarding this to my CEO (who has the last call), but he should approve.

Rest assured you’ll get your money back if we can’t make it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:popcorn:

3 Likes

This sounds like a trap. I bet there are cloaked ships waiting there to ambush the unwary.

2 Likes

You are hereby being informed that the first timer is at some time tomorrow.

Would you like to be notified?

2 Likes

Nice!

You may post the progress here for everybody’s entertainment, or in case of opsec send me a short note please. I’ll try to be around for the action as observer if it fits my availability.

1 Like

Okay, apparently it’s Friday.
I still don’t understand how this works.

2 Likes

I’m glad people are at least a little interested still!

eehhhh I think she was talking to me!

How’s your hub going, btw?

1 Like

Noting too big yet. Just a bit here and there.

1 Like

With Abyss stuff you can get me triggered. :smiley:

Not want to spoil you, there is something very interesting to come. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Solecist_Project @Black_Pedro I’m displeased to see the war ended without a single kill. You failed the job. I’m very disappointed and demand a refund!