Loot everything you want from others and never worry about turning suspect ever again!
Steps to reprocduce:
- Get on a target that does not belong to you and will make you turn suspect when you loot it
- Bring 2 Chars 1 Hauler (Deep Space transporter with fleet hangar) and 1 looter
- Wait on the juicy target (in this case structures) to be killed by other people that had to pay wardecks an bring the effort to get to this structure killed.
- When it gets killed you bring your ultra fast reflexes and just snag everything in your 2mil loot ship (for example Iteron Mark 5 with cargoholds) and then just deposit it to the fleet hangar of your alt (Deep Space Transport). I dont know some people must be superhumans consistently looting faster than 15 other people with ease. But thats another story.
- Congratulations. Your Iteron turned suspect but the loot isn actually in it anymore. Its safely stored inside the Deep Space Transport that cannot be legally engaged.
- Oh the others got smart and started ganking you? Dont worry. Just fly cheap max tank stuff. It will soon turn into a profit loss depending on structures for them. You can also bring even more alts so they dont know what ships to gank.
- Your ship got ganked? Dont worry you can just loot from your pod and move it over into the fleet hangar.
- Salvaging the structure for extra iskies. Perfectly find to do aswell. Doesnt even flag you as suspect.
Oh and bumping those people away doesnt work. They sit on a safe inside the structure.
A suspect player should not be able to drop of items into another ones fleet hangar without it becoming suspect aswell. Its just a terrible mechanic.
Ships with fleet Hangars need to be Safety yellow to recieve items from suspect/criminal players into their fleet hagar. When doing so they also get tagged as suspect/criminal and become engageable.