Hight Sec structure

Hello bitches,

I’m setting up a structure in HS.

Which Corps do I need to fellate to make this happen?

ty

Rama

Any of them that show an interest in bashing it, if you’re not planning to mount a defence.

Send me one billion isk.

The secret is to place your structure off the beaten track…in a place that wont appear on overview for people passing through the system. That way, structure bashers have to actively search for it with probes. And as that’s a pretty boring job, your structure could go months without even being noticed.

1 Like

Begging again are you lol

So pathetic

Hope you didn’t post this with your main that’s also in the corp that will have ownership of the structure. If you expose yourself like this, there are certain institutions that take please in hunting such things down. Your corp will be wardecced in no time and the structures defence fleet will be put to a test for sure.

There are many things in EVE that one should do in absolute secrecy and never talks about on the forums or twitches about. You will always get visitors for sure. But of course if you are setting up a trap, then it is a viable strategy… :slight_smile:

Er I’m looking at sexual favour rather thank IKS donations. Can you accommodate that? :wink:

I stared the post with 'Hello bitches;, I’m really not that scared by 50 year old men who live with their mothers and masturbate until it is sore…

People who address total strangers like that are either totally insecure or mentally challenged. Or both. Then specifically bringing fear into the topic where nobody else mentioned it and in the 7th post no less – you really couldn’t be more obviously scared if you tried.

1 Like