Hisec Icestorm Filament put me in Solitude!

Are null systems sorounding solitude are still under npc gallente empire.?

They are, provisionally, under counter-Gallente pirate NPC. But Solitude is connected to Amarr via low-sec route. Some of the en-route gates watched by the Triglavians, though

The event is still active. You can jump out there.:slight_smile: Just do the event sites and get a filament drop.

It may land the OP in even more god-forsaken HS pocket, though :upside_down_face:

That will be more fun. :grin:

1 Like

I was sent to the same placeā€¦Lazerā€¦TWICE in a row. I had an extra filament in case I was in a bad place andā€¦thatā€™s my luck. But hi-sec filaments are on the market so I bought another and wound up in Amarr space.

Then I figured out you donā€™t even need a damn filament to get to a system with an ice storm. LOL

Well if you run the sites you will get another filament to leave withā€¦ I donā€™t see any problem here at all.

Well there was actually a WH in Stoure in the last 24hrs. Which is next door to Lazer. It stayed open for quite sometime. The terminus was 7 jumps from Jita.

1 Like

I want to be in solitude in a sunesis with 1000 cargohold and spend time there and just jump out before the event expire. :heart:

Donā€™t give me Ideas. Iā€™m an introvert. :wink:

One can check where those Ice Storms currently are on in-game star map (choose the metaliminal storms option) to predict where the filament might fling them to. Potentially a convenient way to move swiftly across the cluster.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.