Holder views on slavery

Honestly, i would like a… less ambiguous way of freeing the slaves I’ve captured from the Amarrians. I once tried to give a small group their own corvette and a supply of food, only to receive an automatic notification a few days later when a group of triglavians caught them and killed them. I suppose it’s really my fault, i shouldnt have expected them to know how to operate and navigate a spacecraft. I feel guilty.

In any case, they deserve to be the masters of their own destiny AS ANY HUMAN SHOULD. I really wish I had a confirmation that they were PHYSICALLY INTACT AND ALIVE before I release them from my hangar bay. I dont even care if i get a bounty or a pat on the back from the Minmatar, or if it benefits me in any way, hell i’ll even pay good isk to make sure they’re provided for after all they’ve suffered!

Until CONCORD or DED or whoever makes it possible to do this, i do enjoy setting 300 slaves loose in a hangar with a dozen of their former captors, and i sometimes bring them along with me to lowsec deadspace pockets so they can cheer me on as i space Amarrian slavers, and set my drones and blasters to melt their bones as they gasp pathetically for their last breaths. Serves the bastards right. There’s an Old Earth hymnal we listen to during these parties, it’s called “John Brown’s Body.” Makes for a great sing-along.

But it’s not really a long term solution.

1 Like